• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

zhenya gets gold for the costume battle

tumblr_p4lwgluiCw1w4eyxzo1_500.gif

I had to google search whether or not Costume Battle was an authentic Olympic discipline...

As a quick aside, did you get your free transcendence? It's pretty quick honestly. Log in, choose which characters take part in the event and then look in the mail box of that character.

I now have 6 more characters with Transcendance myself.

54 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I had to google search whether or not Costume Battle was an authentic Olympic discipline...

As a quick aside, did you get your free transcendence? It's pretty quick honestly. Log in, choose which characters take part in the event and then look in the mail box of that character.

I now have 6 more characters with Transcendance myself.

Lol

For Asura yes. I still have to level Demonio.

HELLO IS THE KIM AROUND

On 23-2-2018 at 7:14 AM, sylveonzoroark said:

i would love to write five essays on everything wrong with ladies figure skating but i should probably use those words for my pile of biology essays..

I would love to write five essays on Tolkien's legendarium, but I should probably use those words for my bachelor's thesis.

Life is hard like that.

17 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim it u

us sometimes

29 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

HELLO IS THE KIM AROUND

I would love to write five essays on Tolkien's legendarium, but I should probably use those words for my bachelor's thesis.

Life is hard like that.

ONLY KINDA IM SORTA BUSY SINCE I HAVE A FRIEND OVER Y

2 minutes ago, bling said:

ONLY KINDA IM SORTA BUSY SINCE I HAVE A FRIEND OVER Y

OH THAT'S FINE I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI HOW ARE YOU BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT'S BEEN A FEW DECADES SINCE WE TALKED???

ALSO I'M LOWKEY TRYING TO GET NATALIE INTO RED VELVET SO I THOUGHT MAYBE THE THREE OF US SHOULD SHITPOST SOMETIME SO YOU CAN TEACH HER EVERYTHING YOU TAUGHT ME

alternate universe of men's figure skating disclaimer this is a reversed gif don't u dare take it seriously

tumblr_p4jiddsML01tsm1rto1_500.gif

i'm gonna be so sad after the gala exhibition =( yuzuru's gonna disappear until september and javier's gonna move back to spain and sure zhenya and alina are going to the world championships but i can already see how that's going to turn out. so many people are retiring after this season ;_;

yes very

2 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

OH THAT'S FINE I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI HOW ARE YOU BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT'S BEEN A FEW DECADES SINCE WE TALKED???

ALSO I'M LOWKEY TRYING TO GET NATALIE INTO RED VELVET SO I THOUGHT MAYBE THE THREE OF US SHOULD SHITPOST SOMETIME SO YOU CAN TEACH HER EVERYTHING YOU TAUGHT ME

O MAN THANKS ALSO HI IM DOIN WELL IM STRESSED BUT WELL =) HBU

OMG I HOPE SHE LIKES THEM, THEY RECENTLY RELEASED A NEW GOOD SONG CALLED BAD BOY AND ALL MY NONFAN FRIENDS ARE STARTING TO LIKE THEM BC IT’S SO GOOD WE SHOULD DEFINITELY SHITPOST TOGETHER IF SHE ENDS UP LIKING THEM

25 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

tag urself i'm shoma twizzling away

im the guy who falls

23 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

why are all figure skaters weeaboos

this is horrible

16 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Lol

For Asura yes. I still have to level Demonio.

I got my Demonio to level 70 yesterday. He's pretty fun to play. I constantly used arts that made Lu switch to Ciel and vice-versa to build Combination points and then use their transformation specials. Ciel took a while to unlock, but it's much more fun to play around with than Lu's imo.

DWjY64KV4AAYFs2.jpg

why is this so accurate

36 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I got my Demonio to level 70 yesterday. He's pretty fun to play. I constantly used arts that made Lu switch to Ciel and vice-versa to build Combination points and then use their transformation specials. Ciel took a while to unlock, but it's much more fun to play around with than Lu's imo.

Nice. I used to do that too but then I forgot all the skills. And he's also naked so it's less fun. Why do costumes even expire it's a terrible idea

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Nice. I used to do that too but then I forgot all the skills. And he's also naked so it's less fun. Why do costumes even expire it's a terrible idea

You probably want to use Phantom Circle, Bloodlust, Desperado and Altar of Evil for Demonio. Keep Phantom Circle buff online as much as possible and use Bloodlust when Ciel and Desperado when Lu to build up the Combination points for Altar of Evil. It's worth to get Nightmare to replace Bloodlust and Transcendence (the skill, not the level 70 pseudo job change) to replace Altar of Evil. You might want to get the quest to get the extra skill slot though, since he really likes having 8 skills. 

And we don't get to keep the costume because KoG wants us to buy costumes instead. Like the figure skating one they just released. IIRC, some people sell a Promotional Costume cube on the board, but the price is probably more than what your Demonio can afford (10M ED for something that last 7 days).