• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

holy heck idk anything abt clc aside from seunghee and sorn but eunbin is so gorgeous in black dress wtf!! like i saw the thumbnail of this performance and i was blown away cuz she looked hella pretty and then i rewatched the mv just to find her and apparently shes also the fuckin!! poledancer!!!! im smitten im abt to stan clc just for her tbh (also bc black dress is a great song)

gqGIcPP.gif

i've been a casual listener of clc since the release of high heels in early 2016, i can't believe ive been sleeping on her for so long BwpZKuH.png

wat the FUCK eunbin was part of p101s1's legendary bang bang performance as the girl with the eyepatch!!! she was like the only girl on the stage i didn't know ugh im a flop!!!!!! she ranked 8th during the visual rankings whatta queen!!!!!!!!

speaking of visual rankings i can't believe he-who-must-remain-unnamed ranked fifth in idol producer visual rankings. only fifth. chinese boys are blind. i hope everyone above him gets eliminated and then also him too so i can stop seeing his face

dm79Wfa.gif

Spoiler

AZNB9J8.png

two entire people actually voted twins? only twelve votes for no other and thirteen for sexy free & single?? more votes for devil than for evanesce??? black suit leading the poll???? mamacita in fifth place????? elfs have zero taste

dm79Wfa.gif

Gala Highlights

Capellini and Lanotte's EX omg. They both have suits and bowler hats but then she left and came back in a dress. This is why I love the gala. They may not have won a medal but they won my heart.

Javier, oh Javi, Javi, Javi. Aerobics class -> spraying water -> Superman -> push ups on ice -> LANOTTE COMING OUT OF NOWHERE AND POURING A BUCKET OF WATER ON HIM -> AEROBICS CLASS AGAIN. I can't believe he did THAT on Olympic ice. Truly a legend only behind Plushenko's Sex Bomb EX.

Streamer-san switched to Nat Geo during the Zamboni break lol.

You Young and Eunsoo (single junior skaters) skated an EX together but they didn't actually skate together. Their contrasting dresses were cool, but they would've been cooler if they skated more together. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing them in senior competitions.

Omg a Korean pair skated to Red Velvet and 2ne1. They're so extra. I Am The Best kinda loses its flare when the skaters are skating so slowly, but I'll take what I get. Red Flavor isn't really a skating kind of song either but it's Red Velvet so. That lift at the end was pretty great.

Satton wore a costume that made her look like a sparkly Japanese flag. Sorry Evgenia, you have silver here too. Let me reiterate that her spins are beautiful and so is her skating.

Lmao Boyang skated to Spiderman. What a meme. That ending pose and smile was cute.

A big contrast to Papadakis and Cizeron's EX. I loved it their chemistry was great. Her dress sucked though.

Evgenia seemed more subdued during her EX, though maybe that's because of the nature of the song. She had some problems with the jumps, but a lovely skate nonetheless. I'd like to see her use a program like this in competition some time.

Misha Ge skated to BTS Mic Drop with boxing gloves lmao. I love his choreography. It was more dancing than skating though tbh. But he dances very well so it's ok. I can barely stand on ice and he can dance like a kpop on ice. Oh no he stripped down to a mesh shirt. 

Zagitova smiley_facepalm.gif Alina, Alina, Alina. Why. Just why. Who did this to you? Was it Eteri? Pls leave her. Was it the choreographer? Pls leave him too. Your choreography sucks. Alina pls. Pls no. I would rather you just skate your FS or SP. The music, the costume, the choreography is all just no. No, no, no, nein, nada, no.

Yuzuru I wish I could say it was magical BUT THOSE FUCKING RUSSIAN COMMENTATORS WERE PRACTICALLY SCREAMING INTO THEIR HIGH WAULITY MICS LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO TELL THEIR LIFE STORIES AGAIN.

Oh boy, my favorite part of the gala where all the skaters skate together.

Aw, Evgenia's havin fun. Awwww, a big group hug with Yuzu at the center. Uwu Yuzu's holding hands with Zhenya and Alina--oh no is that Twice. I can hear Likey Likey playing why. I can't believe the gala ended on Likey. I can't believe that gala felt so short.

Ok, I found a no-commentary upload. Y'all if you have time pls watch it.

Let me talk about Yuzuru's EX Notte Stellata (The Swan) for a moment. This is a masterpiece of choreography and a masterpiece of a song (stan Il Volo). Every movement matches the music, and every movement is magical. The twizzle at the beginning is amazing. It has the iconic layback Ina Bauer and the magnificent hydroblade right on Piero's notes. He brought out the Biellmann spin too. And that 1A is absolutely stunning. This performance just wows me every time I see it for his beautiful interpretation and fluidity. I'm so glad it got the spotlight it deserves on Olympic ice ty Yuzu.

5 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

You probably want to use Phantom Circle, Bloodlust, Desperado and Altar of Evil for Demonio. Keep Phantom Circle buff online as much as possible and use Bloodlust when Ciel and Desperado when Lu to build up the Combination points for Altar of Evil. It's worth to get Nightmare to replace Bloodlust and Transcendence (the skill, not the level 70 pseudo job change) to replace Altar of Evil. You might want to get the quest to get the extra skill slot though, since he really likes having 8 skills. 

And we don't get to keep the costume because KoG wants us to buy costumes instead. Like the figure skating one they just released. IIRC, some people sell a Promotional Costume cube on the board, but the price is probably more than what your Demonio can afford (10M ED for something that last 7 days). 

Oh ok thanks!

10M ED is probably worth it for not being naked. 

Spoiler

during the party i met an old friend who i haven’t seen in four years (aka before my kpop days) and me and kitty and her and our other cousin got back together as like the original goon squad and we were reminiscing our weeb days and i called kitty a nerd and then oldfriend was like “kim u listen to fuckin super junior shut up” i felt really called out

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

Spoiler

If fans can't have BTS perform for a global audience at the 2018 Winter Olympics, at least they can see Kim freak out over CL. And if that's not much of a consolation, then just think of how cool you'll sound when you tell all your friends that EXO and CL are neat and all, but BTS are the real K-Pop kings.

tenor.gif?itemid=7796559

yikes this is why i don’t like armys