Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

13 hours ago, bling said:

yes very

O MAN THANKS ALSO HI IM DOIN WELL IM STRESSED BUT WELL =) HBU

OMG I HOPE SHE LIKES THEM, THEY RECENTLY RELEASED A NEW GOOD SONG CALLED BAD BOY AND ALL MY NONFAN FRIENDS ARE STARTING TO LIKE THEM BC IT’S SO GOOD WE SHOULD DEFINITELY SHITPOST TOGETHER IF SHE ENDS UP LIKING THEM

WOOHOO THAT'S NICE BUT WHAT'S STRESSING YOU KIMMO BY THE WAY DO YOU MIND IF I CALL YOU KIMMO SOMETIMES
I'M PRETTY GREAT I GUESS IN SPITE OF THE TEMPERATURES OUTSIDE SUDDENLY GOING DOWN BY 10 DEGREES

I KNOW SHE LISTENED TO BAD BOY AND I ALSO MADE HER LISTEN TO HAPPINESS AND DUMB DUMB BECAUSE THOSE ARE PROBABLY MY FAVORITES
WE REALLY SHOULD SHITPOST BUT NATALIE IS AFRAID SHE WILL END UP BEING THE THIRD WEEL... OR YOU WILL END UP BEING THE THIRD WHEEL... OR I WILL END UP BEING THE THIRD WEEL
I BLAME HER INEXPERIENCE WITH SHITPOSTING THO, SHE JUST NEEDS TO LEARN HOW IT WORKS
WE SHOULD DEFINITELY DO IT AND ALSO MAYBE PROBABLY HOPEFULLY GET SYLVE TO JOIN IN TOO IF POSSIBLE

4 hours ago, bling said:
i don’t have a caption but i would like to display leeteuk’s photoshop abilities

I'm confused, but also interested...

2 hours ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

during the party i met an old friend who i haven’t seen in four years (aka before my kpop days) and me and kitty and her and our other cousin got back together as like the original goon squad and we were reminiscing our weeb days and i called kitty a nerd and then oldfriend was like “kim u listen to fuckin super junior shut up” i felt really called out

that a friend you haven't seen in four years still remembers how much of a nerd you are is a huge compliment imo...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Man, I was supposed to go do a thing outside today for like four hours, but :
- today is supposed to be my free day and I really really want to play FE and read Tolkien and be on SF and talk to people and not go outside;
- it's cold as fuck today (maximum temperature 1 degree..........).

But I also feel bad because:
- this is one of my favorite activities and it only happens once a year;
- I told people I'd go.

So now I called it off, but I'm also sad about it.

11 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

WOOHOO THAT'S NICE BUT WHAT'S STRESSING YOU KIMMO BY THE WAY DO YOU MIND IF I CALL YOU KIMMO SOMETIMES
I'M PRETTY GREAT I GUESS IN SPITE OF THE TEMPERATURES OUTSIDE SUDDENLY GOING DOWN BY 10 DEGREES

I KNOW SHE LISTENED TO BAD BOY AND I ALSO MADE HER LISTEN TO HAPPINESS AND DUMB DUMB BECAUSE THOSE ARE PROBABLY MY FAVORITES
WE REALLY SHOULD SHITPOST BUT NATALIE IS AFRAID SHE WILL END UP BEING THE THIRD WEEL... OR YOU WILL END UP BEING THE THIRD WHEEL... OR I WILL END UP BEING THE THIRD WEEL
I BLAME HER INEXPERIENCE WITH SHITPOSTING THO, SHE JUST NEEDS TO LEARN HOW IT WORKS
WE SHOULD DEFINITELY DO IT AND ALSO MAYBE PROBABLY HOPEFULLY GET SYLVE TO JOIN IN TOO IF POSSIBLE

that a friend you haven't seen in four years still remembers how much of a nerd you are is a huge compliment imo...

KIMMO IS GR8 I LOVE NICKNAMES WOO

I JUST HAVE A LOT OF PROJECTS ESPECIALLY IN MY AP LITERATURE CLASS WHICH I REALLY DESPISE BC MY TEACHER CAN'T TEACH AT ALL (shes a great person but she really genuinely CANNOT teach!!! my classes are an hour thirty minutes each and usually she spends abt ~40 minutes talking about irrelevant shit like her family or work or politics or shopping or holidays or church or her dog or literally anything except literature. last class she spent the ENTIRE class that way wat the fuck i signed up for this class to learn) UGH BUT it's fine

W-WOW YEAH THE WEATHER OVER HERE HAS BEEN WONKY FOR US TOO =( IT'S BEEN RAINING FOR MANY DAYS AND THE OHIO RIVER IS FLOODING AND THERES LOTS OF WATER BUT LIKE U IN SPITE OF THAT LIFE IS DECENT

WOW I REALLY HOPE SHE LIKES THEiR SONGS, RED VELVET HAS A HUGE VARIETY OF GENRES AND CONCEPTS AND EVERYTHING UNDER THEIR BELT THOUGH SO IM PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT SHE WILL FIND SOMETHING

AW I'M SURE THAT WON'T HAPPEN!!! I THINK IT'S KINDA HARD TO EXPLAIN HOW CATHARTIC SHITPOSTING IS WITHOUT ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING IT THOUGH SO I AM HOPIN SHE WILL JOIN US!!! ALSO YES SYL VWOULD BE GREAT

ya i guess ur right

11 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Man, I was supposed to go do a thing outside today for like four hours, but :
- today is supposed to be my free day and I really really want to play FE and read Tolkien and be on SF and talk to people and not go outside;
- it's cold as fuck today (maximum temperature 1 degree..........).

But I also feel bad because:
- this is one of my favorite activities and it only happens once a year;
- I told people I'd go.

So now I called it off, but I'm also sad about it.

=( i had to make a similar decision last year, it is difficult and i am sorry u are sad abt it........however if what u wanna do is play fe and read tolkien and be on sf and talk to people and not go outside then that is ok and i hope u are ok

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

evgenia finally met exo i'm so happy for her

Reveal hidden contents

chanyeol even visited her instalive lol

oiqfBYe.jpg

this is rly cool shes super inspiring tbh

Spoiler

im still bitter about idol producer's visual rankings. cai xukun really ranked two spots above he-who-must-remain-unnamed. chinese boys are blind

DVTzpyLU8AAdGpC.jpg

a3e1a297cfb62b1bb63c378fe007759c.jpg

anyway zheng ting cuz i liked his styling during ppap

dvccnr6umaequ3b-a6da.jpg

the holy trinity

tumblr_p47gm8mX2q1x58rjwo1_1280.gif

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

tbh im kinda sad i won't be seein ur spam any more but yes im happy u were able to get it off ur chest

i agree, even if im shitpostin w like five other people and no one's responding to me it still feels gr8 and totally unthirdwheely

Spoiler

catching up last night w our old friend was rly wild, it has only been four years and she had like a billion stories but one i have been thinkin about a lot

her: i live w my parents rn but a while ago i lived w my friend

kitty: wow why

her: i got kicked out

me: for what

her: making cupcakes

me:

her: ya i baked cupcakes and my mom was like "i told you not to do that you're gonna burn down the house" and i was like "i do what i want"

her: and she said "if you do what you want then why don't you get out of my house" and i was too prideful to apologize so i did

her: and then i lived with my friend for like a month

kitty: wow

her: yeah i helped pay rent and stuff

her: but then he died

me: what

her: in a motorcycle accident

me:

her: so now im back at my parents'

she said it so nonchalantly and i, an uninvolved party, am still thinkin about it like wow golly

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

15 minutes ago, bling said:

KIMMO IS GR8 I LOVE NICKNAMES WOO

I JUST HAVE A LOT OF PROJECTS ESPECIALLY IN MY AP LITERATURE CLASS WHICH I REALLY DESPISE BC MY TEACHER CAN'T TEACH AT ALL (shes a great person but she really genuinely CANNOT teach!!! my classes are an hour thirty minutes each and usually she spends abt ~40 minutes talking about irrelevant shit like her family or work or politics or shopping or holidays or church or her dog or literally anything except literature. last class she spent the ENTIRE class that way wat the fuck i signed up for this class to learn) UGH BUT it's fine

W-WOW YEAH THE WEATHER OVER HERE HAS BEEN WONKY FOR US TOO =( IT'S BEEN RAINING FOR MANY DAYS AND THE OHIO RIVER IS FLOODING AND THERES LOTS OF WATER BUT LIKE U IN SPITE OF THAT LIFE IS DECENT

WOW I REALLY HOPE SHE LIKES THEiR SONGS, RED VELVET HAS A HUGE VARIETY OF GENRES AND CONCEPTS AND EVERYTHING UNDER THEIR BELT THOUGH SO IM PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT SHE WILL FIND SOMETHING

AW I'M SURE THAT WON'T HAPPEN!!! I THINK IT'S KINDA HARD TO EXPLAIN HOW CATHARTIC SHITPOSTING IS WITHOUT ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING IT THOUGH SO I AM HOPIN SHE WILL JOIN US!!! ALSO YES SYL VWOULD BE GREAT

ya i guess ur right

=( i had to make a similar decision last year, it is difficult and i am sorry u are sad abt it........however if what u wanna do is play fe and read tolkien and be on sf and talk to people and not go outside then that is ok and i hope u are ok

this is rly cool shes super inspiring tbh

NICE I'M KEEPING THAT ONE IN THEN

OH MAN I HAD SOME TEACHERS LIKE THAT... It makes me feel kind of bad because I really like them, but I don't like them as teachers, you know? AND PROJECTS ALWAYS STRESS ME SO I HOPE YOU'LL DO GOOD ON THOSE
JUST KEEPING UP WITH CLASSES AND HOMEWORK AND GIVING EVERYTHING A PLACE IN MY MEMORY IS ALREADY ENOUGH FOR ME I DON'T NEED PROJECTS TOO
I'M ALSO KIND OF SCARED FOR MY BACHELOR'S THESIS BECAUSE IT'S A LOT OF WORK AND AHHHHHHHH BUT I'LL BE OKAY PROBABLY

OH NO NOT FLOODS THAT SOUNDS SERIOUS
I HOPE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT

YEAH SHE SAYS HER FAVORITES SO FAR ARE BAD BOY AND RED FLAVOR WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD TASTE IF YOU ASK ME
I ALSO MADE HER LISTEN TO DUMB DUMB, HAPPINESS AND COOL WORLD BECAUSE I LOVE THOSE

I KNOW I'M SURE SHITPOSTING WILL BE GREAT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO IT

Yeah, I was sad about it, especially at first, but I've actually had a very nice day today, so it was okay.

6 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

whew the olympics are finally over ty for dealing with my spamming hhh

also yes shitposting about red velvet would be fun don't worry there are no third wheels in shitposting

wow i'm lowkey going to miss your spamming

i agree we're planning to shitpost on saturday if you're available then!!!

damian, an intellectual

also wow hatt i didn't remember u listening to cool world, it's definitely my favourite red velvet lyrically and im happy u like it

yes russian roulette is a fan favourite.....im personally not a fan of it compared to other title tracks bc i think it's kind of flat and lacks the dynamic sound that most rv songs have and don't display their superior vocals very well (they have one of the best vocal lines in the new generation) but it's catchy as heck

dalkomhan neoui russian roulette ah ah ah yeah

damian, an intellectual

also wow hatt i didn't remember u listening to cool world, it's definitely my favourite red velvet lyrically and im happy u like it

yes russian roulette is a fan favourite.....im personally not a fan of it compared to other title tracks bc i think it's kind of flat and lacks the dynamic sound that most rv songs have and don't display their superior vocals very well (they have one of the best vocal lines in the new generation) but it's catchy as heck

2 minutes ago, bling said:

Heh, do you remember the time with the fuck wonho feet? I'm sure I told you about how much I appreciated Cool World then! I think it has a very nice sound to it.

You know, I actually agree with you there... Red Velvet display their abilities more in other tracks, but it's just so catchy and I can't get it out of my head (but in a good way, not in an annoying way).

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

Hi Lettuce!

ALSO KIM IF YOU'RE STILL AROUND WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ONE OF THESE NIGHTS

WOW WOW WOW IM SO GLAD U ASKED BC I HAVE MANY THOUGHTS ON THAT SONG

that was actually my first red velvet song that i recognized as a red velvet song and i didn't like it lmao. i disliked it so much that it is one of the very few songs EVER that i stopped before finishing—i usually feel like that's disrespectful to the artist but i just did NOT LIKE IT

however after i learned about the meaning behind the music video (idk if u know about the sewol ferry tragedy but it's based on that) i fell in love with it!! it became the first kpop song whose lyrics i fully memorized and now it stands as my favourite red velvet song. i think it's very beautiful but i don't blame people who dislike it (i-antis call the song "flop of these nights" and k-antis "failed day of failed month" bc the song did so poorly compared to their previous tracks)

the actual worst red velvet song is rookie