• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 hour ago, evanesce said:
  Hide contents

IF HE HAS ONE REDEEMING FACTOR IT'S THAT HE (and huba) HAS TASTE IN MUSIC. TBH EXO-M HISTORY + THE EVE >>>> THE REST OF EXO'S DISCOGRAPHY

o this was the first time i saw the choreography for the eve and it wasn't anywhere as nearly as sinful as exo-ls were making it out to be?? or does exo do it more sinfully idgi

exo-ls are dramatic that's why

also kai's face probably doesn't help

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

AHHHHH!! MY ULT

omg finally

8 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

exo-ls are dramatic that's why

also kai's face probably doesn't help

omg finally

ur right tbh also kai is the worst

i remember that there were rumors of a luna winter comeback in august, she said that it wouldn’t be a ballad so i’m expecting another I WANNA FREE SOMEBODY or INTO YOUR GALAXYYY from edm goddess luna ;_; ahh i’m so happy and excited and can’t wait to buy the album i love her so much

36d5ced65a385415a80611eb255ceaeba530545a

Spoiler

svt did a slang test and for the word “hipster” several members (not just one, but several) wrote “hip-hop hamster” tbh me

as expected joshua wrote a lot of english words

DaF_BuQV4AEyx_o?format=jpg

woozi was takin none of this shit

DaF-3IjUMAE3MPV?format=jpg

and dk drew heart faces

DaF-9HfU0AAmeOV?format=jpg

svt is so predictable

i was with in the car w my friend and then suddenly we heard bts’ mic drop on the radio and started jamming (she doesn’t like the song and idek it) never in my lifetime did i ever expect bts to play on my local radio station i am happy

7 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim ur boy ^w^'d

and my favorite answer is "i have a lot to say but i won't say it"

yes he’s horrible

hip-hop hamster is my number one but thats good too

o yes we also went to the mall today and while her mom and sister went to go eat we practiced a choreography and this little boy was lookin at us and i thought he was about to talk shit but he said to his mom “i wish i could do that” it was one of the nicest things i’ve ever heard

his mom encouraged him to dance w us and we did too but unfortunately he was shy....

Spoiler

i’m listening to blessing world edition and i just realized that sumashu singlehandedly convinced me to learn french. just because he’s a good singer

i have been learning french the past several years just because i heard his parts in blessing and in fragment de mémoire and i was like “i wanna be able to sing that, time to learn an entirely new language”

i want to be able to be that powerful someday

Spoiler

jun didn’t know the word for puppy so he just drew a dog and wrote “name??” he’s so pure

come to think of it seventeen’s chinaline is probably the least offensive in the group

Spoiler

lmao the entire video i was thinkin “the dog has gotta be you zhangjing and the chicken lin yanjun, it has to be, no one else is this stupid” and then it was. i love these two

they’re the only pair to

- be good enough friends with lin chaoze to bring him along for something this stupid

- come up w the idea of wearin animal suits to a convenience store (yanjun’s idea no doubt)

- actually want to visit the convenience store for food and snacks in the dead of the night (definitely zhangjing’s idea)

i figured that the chicken must have been yanjun because it kept hitting the dog and striking ridiculous poses and bullying chaoze and the dog must have been zhangjing because it was stupid and helpless

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

itt: ip boys as superlatives

Spoiler

zhu xingjie - most talented

zhu zhengting - best personality

fan chengcheng - class clown

zhou yanchen - best smile

justin - biggest flirt

cai xukun - most likely to be famous

lin yanjun/you zhangjing - best bromance

xiao gui - life of the party

qian zhenghao - best voice

ling chao - best celebrity lookalike

zhou rui - best hair

ding zeren - best dancer

wang ziyi - teacher’s pet

chen linong - cutest

lin chaoze - most likely to get arrested

qin fen - oldest

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

i may not have school friday monday or tuesday cuz of strikes, some districts in my state have already pushed their last day of school until june 15 bc of all the days off...... y’all i’m just tryin to graduate

14f22dc063.png

in all seriousness i hope legislators actually listen to teachers soon bc this was stupid