Jump to content
N7隊長ジョン

Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Starman said:

Damn thats stacked SW4 and DWXL 8 are the biggest surprises for me. But then i remember there was that period where you were stuck with that laptop.
Alpha protocol sounds like an interesting thing if it's pretty divisive. might check it out


SRW don't sound too much of a bad thing to do, what with it being an end of an era. Or maybe thats just me.

didn't know shiny colors was so intimidating..

Ah..... those laptop days, "good" times... Shame it imploded, I'd use it for VNs if it still worked... then again, I might not have what I have now if it still worked, butterfly effect, etc.
I do definitely suggest at least giving it a spin, but it's very "American" in its presentation overall. The plot is pretty good if it doesn't lose you(and politics is your thing), It's one of those "every decision affects your story" type ARPGs. Doesn't affect the overall plot progression, but it does affect certain combat related perks, character interactions, and endings.

If Z3 doesn't work out, then I'll try 2nd OGs, and if that doesn't work out, I'll probably jump back to Ni-oh, I kinda did sideline it for SRW...!(In before Bloodborne again)

lmao. It's not, but I don't know if there's enough good fan art of at least 12 of them, or I'd be themeing the same two or three girls over and over~(Considering who they'd be, it's not a bad thing)
Conversely, you could say "just do the classic idols", but that feels too soon....!

 

12 hours ago, Graham said:

I’m back after my five year time skip

Oh my, hi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the wars been out

because chat threads aren't so big anymore

8 hours ago, Soledai said:

Ah..... those laptop days, "good" times... Shame it imploded, I'd use it for VNs if it still worked... then again, I might not have what I have now if it still worked, butterfly effect, etc.
I do definitely suggest at least giving it a spin, but it's very "American" in its presentation overall. The plot is pretty good if it doesn't lose you(and politics is your thing), It's one of those "every decision affects your story" type ARPGs. Doesn't affect the overall plot progression, but it does affect certain combat related perks, character interactions, and endings.

If Z3 doesn't work out, then I'll try 2nd OGs, and if that doesn't work out, I'll probably jump back to Ni-oh, I kinda did sideline it for SRW...!(In before Bloodborne again)

lmao. It's not, but I don't know if there's enough good fan art of at least 12 of them, or I'd be themeing the same two or three girls over and over~(Considering who they'd be, it's not a bad thing)
Conversely, you could say "just do the classic idols", but that feels too soon....!

oh no politics
but at least the decision making sounds intriguing enough

yeah just go for american ni-oh
nearly the same  yes

i always knew you were into sakuya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd think that's pretty much the reason why the "chat" threads are various degrees of quiet(er), yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Starman said:

if there is, i havent been invited

tho most i remember have an account on it at the very least

Don't think you need to be invited, you can just join. :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the forums had an invite button to the Discord channel. At least, I remember it was there some time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a pinned thread in Announcements with an invite:

 

Edited by Robert of Normandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Starman said:

oh no politics
but at least the decision making sounds intriguing enough

yeah just go for american ni-oh
nearly the same  yes

i always knew you were into sakuya

Oh, I almost forgot what really drew me in; customization. Stats also affect decisions and obviously combat style. Also yes, how you treat your enemies affects things too.

American ni-oh?

I am! But I'm actually more into Chiyuki, I'm also a ChiyukiP, so there's that. Best girls are easily: Chiyuki, Sakuya and Hiori, though I have a soft spot for the twins, and Meguru...But Sakuya and Hiori both got that voice

 

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

:v

:V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also Three Houses is Good(TM)

I should probably stop reading threads about it, I keep accidentally reading spoilers.

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

:V

V:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Don't think you need to be invited, you can just join. :v

no not the official one for the forums more like
some secret illuminati discord server

but if graham meant one for the forums in general i misinterpreted.  my bad

3 hours ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

New profile changes are on fleek.

the dimitri hype train is strong huh

2 hours ago, Soledai said:

Oh, I almost forgot what really drew me in; customization. Stats also affect decisions and obviously combat style. Also yes, how you treat your enemies affects things too.

American ni-oh?

I am! But I'm actually more into Chiyuki, I'm also a ChiyukiP, so there's that. Best girls are easily: Chiyuki, Sakuya and Hiori, though I have a soft spot for the twins, and Meguru...But Sakuya and Hiori both got that voice

that actually sounds interesting
man how come i havent heard of this before?

bloodborne
because ni-oh is often called japanese dark souls
even though the souls franchise has always been japanese made

bad jokes and all that

i knew it.

EDIT: i dont trust these ads popping up.
tried opening SF on my phone once and i got a phishing ad saying my phones been compromised

Edited by Starman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Starman said:

tried opening SF on my phone once and i got a phishing ad saying my phones been compromised

I used to get those when I used Chrome. I switched to Firefox, which lets me use the uBlock plugin, and I haven't seen any ads on mobile since.

Though there's some kind of memory leak and I have to force close the app every now and again.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a story told from multiple perspectives. Keep that in mind as you read this.

Me. September 16, 2010.

Everyone has their fetishes. Some people like feet. Some people like tickling. Some people even have a lust for being eaten. But I... I'm different.

It all started in the September of 2010. I was 13, maybe 13-and-a-half. Old enough to be knowledgeable in sex and all that, but young enough that I couldn't even stay at home alone. Because of that, I had to come along with the rest of the family to some movie. I thought it was going to be a fucking nightmare. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have been so disrespectful.

I was bored. The movie was Despicable Me. It seemed like any other animated film for a while, but then I saw them.

I was always not interested in sexual things. I had no sex drive before that day. Not even a single random boner. Some might call it a blessing, others a curse.

Dave. Bob. Stuart. What are they? Minions. The moment one came on scene, I felt a feeling. A feeling I had never felt before. I felt alive. For the first time in my life. I had a boner. A raging hard-on. Without even touching it, I came within seconds. All of the saved up baby gravy from the past 13 years presented themselves to those little yellow dieties. I felt as though I'd run a marathon. My life had changed.

Parents. December 2010.

Our son has become increasingly distant. He got a phone for Christmas a few days ago, and he's only left for food and the toilet. I've checked, and there's no sign of porn. Not a single boob. I blocked every porn site I could think of, after all. One thing is strange, though. He really likes Despicable Me. I'm sure it's just a phase.

Me. January 2011.

I'm not the only one. Thousands of other people online see our world in the same enlightened way I do. Minionphiles we call ourselves. I told my parents I was going out with a friend the other day. I was really going to watch the movie on my phone in some alleyway. God, where has masturbating to Minions been all these years?

Me. 4 July 2013.

I'm 15 and a half years old. Despicable Me 2 just released and I'm watching it in cinemas. Alone. I don't need friends. I need Minions. I nearly got caught masturbating. I couldn't help it. Those purple fuckers are so sexy. I've dropped out of school and now work most of the time at my local Subway. I need the money. I spend it on phone sex. I either am Gru or a Minion (I prefer to be a Minion) and vice versa for the one on the other end. I am working unhealthy amounts of hours just to supply the lust. People are starting to seem concerned. I need some new content fast.

Parents. 2013.

We're concerned. We barely see our son because all he seems to do is eat, sleep and work. We don't even know where his salary goes. We hope it's for a good university. We didn't bring up some deadbeat. We hope.

Me. 25 June 2015.

Holy Fuck. Jesus Fucking Christ. It's a miracle beyond any other. It's not another Despicable Me, but instead a spinoff. Minions. I got kicked out of the cinema for masturbating and ejaculating on some bitch in front of me. It was only a bit and it landed on the front of her hair. It would have been impossible to detect by anyone but her. Whore. The Minionphile community is having a field day. It's great. I recently bought a Minion body pillow. It's Kevin. Holy shit, I never could have seen myself doing this in 2010. Oh, how I've changed.

Parents. 2015.

We heard thumping from his room today. We were about to enter when we heard the word "Banana." Some things are best left alone.

Me. 2017.

I've been unemployed for 2 months now. My parents kicked me out of the house. I spent my last bits of money today on three things. A ticket to see Despicable Me 3. Masterpiece. At least I can have joy in my life still. A motel room. The cheapest I could find. And a rope. Sturdiest I could get. I've reached the end. Nearly 20 years. What a waste. I at least got to spend 7 of them with the Minions. I love them all. Even if there is another movie, I won't be around to see it. I've hit rock bottom. There's nowhere to go. Goodbye. Goodbye Mum. Goodbye Dad. Goodbye Little Bro. I'll miss you. I'm coming, Minions. I'm coming.

He let himself hang. He was dead by morning.

Housekeeping.

I knock. No answer. Again. No answer. There's no " Do not disturb" card out so I go in. I scream. Heads turn. Doors open. I scream a terrible scream he'll never hear.

Brother.

He died. Suicide. The funeral was today. Mum and Dad didn't attend.

Me.

As I took my last breath, I realized my mistake. It turned to black. There is no afterlife. If there was, then neither heaven nor hell wanted me. I don't blame them. I cry. I cry until I throw up. I'm sorry Dave. Bob. Stuart. Kevin. And now all I can do is watch. I'm so sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, my submission to RHDN was rejected because of some minor  details, and I had to redo the whole thing.


Now to wait a whole nother week to see if this time it gets accepted.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, Starman said:

that actually sounds interesting
man how come i havent heard of this before?

bloodborne
because ni-oh is often called japanese dark souls
even though the souls franchise has always been japanese made

bad jokes and all that

i knew it.

I said the exact same thing when I learned about the game.
Also, what are you playing in recent times?

OH! I cannot believe I didn't get that, lol. I'm ashamed.

It's true, she's too precious! I'm even guilty of swooning once, ngl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 6:44 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

I used to get those when I used Chrome. I switched to Firefox, which lets me use the uBlock plugin, and I haven't seen any ads on mobile since.

Though there's some kind of memory leak and I have to force close the app every now and again.

I'll be sure to check that out at some point

also applying to RHDN? 

 

3 hours ago, Soledai said:

I said the exact same thing when I learned about the game.
Also, what are you playing in recent times?

OH! I cannot believe I didn't get that, lol. I'm ashamed.

It's true, she's too precious! I'm even guilty of swooning once, ngl.

nothing in recent memory, but i do have an eye open for three houses. and i also shamefully admit i really want to play that marvel game on switch. Because i loved the older two games as fun comic book based rpg beat em ups that have been my big gateway to comic books. im in too deep in collecting this nerd crap, help.

the last thing i played was Xenoblade 2 and i fell in love. Except my i ended up doing my usual tactic when nearing the end of a game.
And that is not touch it in some vain attempt to keep the adventure from ending, which is kind of silly when i say it out loud. Which is bad because once i complete the main game i need to go to that torna expansion. that battle song tho

didn't think you succumbed to idol hell that strongly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nobody said:

wow graham, it's been a billion years!

how are you?

Ah you know, stuff n things

I’m pretty sure the last time we talked I but a mere child but now I’m old, I’m graduating uni this year, I can buy alcohol, existence is pain, the usual

 

how are you though??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, PM ME MARIANNE ART said:

Ah you know, stuff n things

I’m pretty sure the last time we talked I but a mere child but now I’m old, I’m graduating uni this year, I can buy alcohol, existence is pain, the usual

 

how are you though??

Noice

i'm even older and idk just doing stuff and trying to distract myself in every way possible to forget about the fact bolsonaro is my country's president which is an eternal pain but i'm managing

spent all my free time the past month playing three houses and now i need more distraction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Noice

i'm even older and idk just doing stuff and trying to distract myself in every way possible to forget about the fact bolsonaro is my country's president which is an eternal pain but i'm managing

spent all my free time the past month playing three houses and now i need more distraction

You know, that’s wild because I too am trying to distract myself from the fact that trump is this country’s president and in order to escape the growing sense of impending doom I too am spending hundreds of hours playing Three Houses

I started with Black Eagles, but I ended up liking Golden Deer a lot more, and I think you can tell who my favorite character is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...