N7隊長ジョン

Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Venom isn’t that good of a movie

I liked Tom Hardy as Eddie and I like anytime Eddie and the symbiote share dialogue with each other but anything else is bleh

Yukimura: "This is the legendary Yato. It chooses its own wielder; none else can wield it. The wielder of the Yato is the one who is destined to save the world."
Corrin: "Whoa, and it's chosen me..."

Flora (later): "Lord/Lady Corrin, your sword! It's the sword of legend!"
Corrin: "Wait, you mean this sword? But this is just the legendary Yato. It can't possibly be the sword of legend!"
Corrin (trying to be smart): "You know, this really can't be the sword of legend. You see, it is a katana, not a sword."
Flora: "I believe in the legend. That means you are destined to be a great hero."
Corrin: "Me, a great hero? Don't be ridiculous! I'm just the chosen wielder of the Yato, destined to save the world. I couldn't possibly be a hero."

I love how much of an idiot Corrin is.

if the protagonist isn’t at least mildly upsetting is it even a fire emblem game

8 hours ago, Kinumi said:

if the protagonist isn’t at least mildly upsetting is it even a fire emblem game

Eliwood has never upset anyone ever and you know it

hes too nice for that 

fitting that post gets doubled

19 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

Yukimura: "This is the legendary Yato. It chooses its own wielder; none else can wield it. The wielder of the Yato is the one who is destined to save the world."

Corrin: "Wait, you mean this sword? But this is just the legendary Yato. It can't possibly be the sword of legend!"
Corrin (trying to be smart): "You know, this really can't be the sword of legend. You see, it is a katana, not a sword."
Flora: "I believe in the legend. That means you are destined to be a great hero."
Corrin: "Me, a great hero? Don't be ridiculous! I'm just the chosen wielder of the Yato, destined to save the world. I couldn't possibly be a hero."

at least you find it amusing............................................
for now......................

fitting that post gets doubled

19 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

On 6/10/2018 at 1:56 PM, Trisitei said:

Venom isn’t that good of a movie

I liked Tom Hardy as Eddie and I like anytime Eddie and the symbiote share dialogue with each other but anything else is bleh

I had heard it was like funny bad

And I mean to be fair they only made it because they were gonna lose the IP, and at that point, funny bad is all I can really expect 

Yeah in the end it's more like amusing funny bad at times
and anything else is kind of dull

and if thats the story for the reason why this and the Black Cat and Silver Sable movie is a thing

oof
Sony just can't give Spider-Man a break

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

This is the third time I'm playing Fates.

It will never not be amusing.

nah something made by someone called Jojo makes too much sense

.....but then theres someone in Jodeci who's stage name is Jojo so i immediately stand corrected

4 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

To be fair, so is roundabout and it's amazing 

But how is Vento Aureo? I haven't started watching yet

This ending gonna be weird because someone gonna die and then the ED fades in going about Waking up and Feeling so Horny and it's gonna be the biggest mood whiplash

it looks to be promising enough

which is good considering all the time they took to please both JP and the West