Elena.....

Liz

Wait, doesn't Mist have the Order of Balance in her? Meaning she leans more towards Ashera? Ashera also claimed that by turning everyone into statues, true peace could occur.

Therefore, order is peace.

War is chaos.

Edited by Knife

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, doesn't Mist have the Order of Balance in her? Meaning she leans more towards Ashera? Ashera also claimed that by turning everyone into statues, true peace could occur.

War is chaos.

Mist and Elena both have balance in them, it's the reason they could hold the medallion without going ballistic.

lol!

it may be a theocracy, but the definition of the terms still apply. his title WAS chancellor, after all. he may have ruled with the facade of being chosen by the goddess (which, in a way, he was), but that doesn't make him a priest.

*chuckles*

That is true.

War is chaos.

Mist and Elena both have balance in them, it's the reason they could hold the medallion without going ballistic.

Actually I think knife's right. It would make sense because Yune liked talking to Mist because she reminded her of Ashera (Order). And the reason the medallion didn't make Mist go berserk is because the Order in her would balanced out the Chaos in Yune.

If you mean a level between Order and Chaos, every normal Beorc and Laguz is situated right between order and chaos. There are a few exceptions, like Ashnard leaning more towards Chaos and Elena/Mist leaning more towards Order.

War is chaos.

Mist is perfectly balanced, as in has both order and balance within her. it was because of this balance that Lehran's medallion couldn't affect her.

remember, Yune was able to communicate with her, and she even said that she felt the most comfortable talking to her. If she wouldn't have had Chaos, that would have made her equivalent to the herons, the sprites of order. Yune didn't choose the herons, she chose Mist. Why, I ask myself? because she has both balance and chaos within her, perfectly balanced

and besides, that which you say would go against the whole theme of the game, that either chaos or order are bad and that we must achieve balance.

It was specifically stated somewhere in one of the games that Mist and Elena are balanced.

it was Volke, if I remember correctly, who said this in PoR, when he revealed the truth to Ike about the medallion.

it was Volke, if I remember correctly, who said this in PoR, when he revealed the truth to Ike about the medallion.

I just got this conversation a while ago in POR. It was indeed Volke saying this.

...Elena looks like a Priestess to me, but hey, what do I know?

*stares at Mist pic*

*sees others watching him*

*runs*

*runs with MaSu*

Mist=Elena's daughter

Mist=Valkyrie

Elena=Valkyrie

Math solves everything!

She was a person mentioned in a video game that eventually gave birth to a couple other characters in that video game that happen to be main characters and she is not a playable character therefore debating what her class is proves fruitless.

So my vote goes to Dracoknight. WHY THE HELL NOT?! D:

She was a person mentioned in a video game that eventually gave birth to a couple other characters in that video game that happen to be main characters and she is not a playable character therefore debating what her class is proves fruitless.

So my vote goes to Dracoknight. WHY THE HELL NOT?! D:

That doesn't have to be true. We'll probably never find out the true answer, but that doesn't mean this discussion's pointless. All the fact which everyone here have gathered is leading to the right answer. For example, knowing that she could hold the medallion without being effected proves that she almosthas the same kind of chaos/order spirit as Mist. Which leads to the fact that she was very much like her. Following: she didn't enjoy killing. And that's much like a healer. And since she's holding a kind of heal staff on the picture of her in RD, I don't think there's much of doubt.

So, a Dracoknight... I'm not really sure.

That doesn't have to be true. We'll probably never find out the true answer, but that doesn't mean this discussion's pointless. All the fact which everyone here have gathered is leading to the right answer. For example, knowing that she could hold the medallion without being effected proves that she almosthas the same kind of chaos/order spirit as Mist. Which leads to the fact that she was very much like her. Following: she didn't enjoy killing. And that's much like a healer. And since she's holding a kind of heal staff on the picture of her in RD, I don't think there's much of doubt.

So, a Dracoknight... I'm not really sure.

Maybe at day she is a valkyrie but at night... she is... A DRACOKNIGHT FROM BERN!!! *plays her theme song* XD

Seriously I don't think she is a dracoknight... I think that she is a bishop.

Just because Mist used a sword doesn't necessarily mean that her mother did. After all, Mist could have just as easily inherited her swordsmanship from Greil.

And remember: Bishops are just as good at killing people with Light magic as Valkyries are at killing people with swords.

Anyway, Elena strikes me as a Light Magic user rather than a sword user. I don't know why; she just does.

Just because Mist used a sword doesn't necessarily mean that her mother did. After all, Mist could have just as easily inherited her swordsmanship from Greil.

And remember: Bishops are just as good at killing people with Light magic as Valkyries are at killing people with swords.

Anyway, Elena strikes me as a Light Magic user rather than a sword user. I don't know why; she just does.

they DO kill with light magic, but is it their function to kill people? no. they preach peace, not war.

VALKYRIES, however, are the deities who would choose which soldiers would live and which would die in a battle at least in the mythological sense, and a whole bunch of other things.

Bishops=order, stability, peace

Valkyries= balance. they dish out both life and death.

they DO kill with light magic, but is it their function to kill people? no. they preach peace, not war.

VALKYRIES, however, are the deities who would choose which soldiers would live and which would die in a battle at least in the mythological sense, and a whole bunch of other things.

So you are saying that Elena is a Bishop?

No. The whole point of the post is that valkyries represent balance, so Elena having been a valkyrie is the most likely scenario.

But earlier many agreed that she must have the spirit of order in her, and so I get the feeling that bishops are more of that kind:

But earlier many agreed that she must have the spirit of order in her, and so I get the feeling that bishops are more of that kind:

It was specifically stated in the game that Elena and Mist both have balance in them which is why they are able to safely hold Lehran's Medallion.

So I misunderstood Psyche Ridell Crimea?

i have pretty much said what Fox is saying.

valkyries represent "BALANCE" because they as in the mythological sense dish out both life and death.

Bishops represent order, and as such, THEY ARE NOT BALANCED.