3-7 Vs Black Knight with 26 Speed for Ike

HolyAarom

So I got some bad levels for Ike and he's already at level 20 with 26 speed. The site says that you should have 27 so you don't get doubled. I don't have any speedwings and I don't think I can get any before 3-7 judging from the item locations page.

The only thing I have going is an A support with Oscar, but I'm not sure if that's enough to get a reliable dodge. It's on normal, so I think messing with battle saves could work, but I'm just wondering if this is possible (without being tedious) with 26 speed.

Edited by HolyAarom

Oscar support is completely worthless here, since Oscar can't get past the 2nd island and it's probably impossible to lure the BK all the way back there. Especially given that, as others have said, Magic cards work. Those do require you to be able to move Ike up to 2 spaces away from the BK, but that should be fine, you have Reyson. Failing that you can also go for Miracle. Use Blessing just before the encounter and you'll probably have a 25-30% activation rate (LUK+10%) and you won't need more than one activation to not die, assuming you start at high HP.