Superheroes anyone? (Superhero RP interest check)

AnonymousSpeed

So, I've been thinking recently...

Superheroes are awesome. At least I think that. Then I thought of something else! Nachos. And after I ate some of those, another thought hit me!

'Hm, I intended to one day start an RP thread, I like superheroes, and we don't have a super hero thing here on Serenes Forest, maybe that could be what I start!'

And after many hours of thought, mostly about toast, I decided to open up this thread, and see who'd want to be a super hero!

[spoiler=Rules which would be in place]

1. Roleplay moderators (I.e me) will be in place to manage/approve super characters, wether they be heroes or villains for the sake of balance. So no Arm fall off boy vs. Superman.

2. No published heroes or villains or characters of any kind. This would be in it's own little super-verse separated from things like Marvel or DC.

3. No destroying the city.

4. No killing someone's character unless thy agree to it.

5. No stupid revivals or unapproved major plot points. Please, let's keep this from getting out of hand.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

I might have an interest. I can also offer help in designing a system if you want.

At the least you'll have four primary types of heroes that will need balancing out. 'Normal' heroes who lack powers (like Robin), 'Alien' heros with a plethora of powers that are normal for their people, but super by human standards (like Starfire), Magical heroes who draw their power from the arcane (like Raven), and Science heroes who draw their power from technology (like Cyborg).

I might have an interest. I can also offer help in designing a system if you want.

At the least you'll have four primary types of heroes that will need balancing out. 'Normal' heroes who lack powers (like Robin), 'Alien' heros with a plethora of powers that are normal for their people, but super by human standards (like Starfire), Magical heroes who draw their power from the arcane (like Raven), and Science heroes who draw their power from technology (like Cyborg).

Those are all very good categories, but regardless of origin the idea is to create a universe with more balanced superheroes. I want the character to be up to the creator and there powers within limits. None the less this is an excellent list to keep in consideration for grouping characters.

I'm the Punisher.

2. No published heroes or villains or characters of any kind. This would be in it's own little super-verse separated from things like Marvel or DC.