I don't get the Bravely Default hype.

ZemZem

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's genuinely a fun and well-made JRPG with old-school FF-style gameplay, something that I haven't seen in a lot of video games lately.

Like every other video game, there are going to be many you like and many you don't quite like (Or, in this case, don't firmly grasp your interest.). It's just whatevs man-- y'know. Opinions and all that.

Edited by Esme

Renting seems like my best bet.

FE13 is fun to play every once and a while. I'm going through the games crippling everyone/mostly everyone to bows and it's fun.

@Esme: True dat

Edited by ZeeEmm

The demo was fun enough, but not amazing. I don't expect the game to be amazing either, but it looks like it'll be fun when I get around to buying it.

I've enjoyed it immensely, but it's definitely not a flawless game.

Off the top of my head, I can name a couple of mistranslations. Also, there's a lack of explorations and the cities/towns, despite their beauty, are pretty small.

Other than that I can't really name anything else that's bad about the game. It has a fun job system in which EVERY job is useful in their own way, an amazing battle system, bosses that are genuinely difficult without being cheap, great voice actors and cool art.

EDIT: OH AND YOU CAN LITERALLY USE MONEY TO WIN BATTLES WITH THE MERCHANT JOB OR DRESS LIKE ELVIS WITH THE PERFORMER JOB AND SING YOUR ALLIES TO VICTORY HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Edited by Esme

It is!

And then you've got SCI-FI SPEARMAN job, a job that mixes curatives, components, and battle items for crazy effects, a job in which you wear an ANIMAL'S SKIN, and asdfjgkhl I'm spoilering everything sorry

Edited by Esme

While not as cool as elvis, I had a lot of fun with the duel-wielding ninjas of death.

I just got the Ninja job not too long ago. I can't wait to try it out.

I'm waiting for it to be released in shops here in Brazil to buy it (should be in the end of the month).

I'd buy it on the e-shop, if I hadn't locked myself on the Brazilian e-shop, and now I'm unable to buy things cheaper on the canadian e-shop =(

If I'm going to buy a game for $75, I'll buy the retail copy.

Edited by Nobody