Super smash bros melee event 51 :(

xblade

I just spent hours trying to beat that damned event 51 on melee and i finally did it guys, i cheaped it out as ness and finally did it and for all that effort i get the *sigh* stage final destination oh well it looks better than the brawl one in my opinion, i feel the events in melee were better than brawl, anyone one else agree and anyone else share my pain in that damned event?

The events in Melee were definitely better than Brawl's.

As for event 51, I remember using Jigglypuff to clear that; though I have also cleared it with Link. Jigglypuff's rest makes Giga Bowser easy mode, then you just wall Mewtwo and Ganondorf out with bairs.

Edited by Booton

it took you hours? yeah, jigglypuff makes that event a total cakewalk. after you kill giga bowser you'll probably only have one life left, but mewtwo is a pushover and ganondorf's AI is retarded. i have a much harder time with event 50, with yoshi being the best option to me.

Yes he is a pushover the edge by giga bowser while charging his dark ball thingy. Event 50 wasn't so bad i just used ganondorf's upper smash attack works every time