Hey What's up??

coolpopcorn

Heyy what's going on everyone? Ok, so I decided to join this forum mainly because I just got my first fire emblem game a while ago, Awakening. But I am terrible at this game!!!!!!! I seriously can't go through a single chapter or paralogue without somebody dying so I always have to try each one more than once which is annoying because I see all of these people on youtube who can do chapters with no one dying in like a single try and it gets me so frustrated! So I'll probably be on this forum mostly for strategy help and talking about my favorite characters.

Basic info about me is that I'm 15 year old guy and love video games, sports (mainly soccer), and the internet.

Ah, Nowi. One of my favourite Awakening characters... But yeah, the Awakening subforums should help you quite nicely with improving your skill. Other than that, all I can is constantly play through the game (and other Fire Emblem games. FE8 would be my recommendation, due to having a world map feature that you can grind on) and gradually improve your skill that way. 'Tis what I did

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest! You should definitely be able to find the help you need here. Hope you enjoy Awakening and continue to play other games in the series if you like it.

Welcome to the forest! As you play, you'll generally get better. If you're really worried, you can do the math to see if a character will die if attacked by multiple enemies. Oh, and use the ranges. As for the forest, watch out for those who stray from it.

Heyy what's going on everyone? Ok, so I decided to join this forum mainly because I just got my first fire emblem game a while ago, Awakening. But I am terrible at this game!!!!!!! I seriously can't go through a single chapter or paralogue without somebody dying so I always have to try each one more than once which is annoying because I see all of these people on youtube who can do chapters with no one dying in like a single try and it gets me so frustrated! So I'll probably be on this forum mostly for strategy help and talking about my favorite characters.

Basic info about me is that I'm 15 year old guy and love video games, sports (mainly soccer), and the internet.

Grind. Buy the grinding DLC and grind to hell.

Welcome, I also think Nowi is awesome and hilarious. Some tips especially for first runs of these games is go slow and in a big group if you do not know where reinforcements and the like will appear, and I wouldn't worry about turn count or anything like that on your first playthrough. And yeah dont stray from the forest, dont want to lose that 20 avoid!

Hi. Here's some steps on how to become a true FE fan.

1. Download NES, SNES and GBA emulators. Then you can play 8 of the games free.

2. Be glad you're not playing Radiant Dawn or Thracia 776.

3. Acknowledge that Awakening is somewhat mediocre compared to other FE games.

I hope you like it here.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy