Any good streetpass teams you guys run into?

Flowers

Thing is, streetpass teams are never a threat. Even using AC's idea from a while back (Luna, Ignis, Counter, Aggressor, LB?), streetpass teams can never be truly difficult. As for good streetpass teams, I ran into one a couple days back. Guy's name was Rick (+Skl/-Lck). Maxed LB team with DF!MU, GL!Chrom, Bride!Cordelia, Sumia!GL!Lucina, Swordmaster!Say'ri, Vaike!Hero!Azure Inigo, Chrom!FK!Cynthia, MU!Hero!Severa, Cordelia!Trickster(lawl)!Morgan, and Gregor!Sorc!Laurent.

Edited by Gaius217

Thing is, streetpass teams are never a threat. Even using AC's idea from a while back (Luna, Ignis, Counter, Aggressor, LB?), streetpass teams can never be truly difficult. As for good streetpass teams, I ran into one a couple days back. Guy's name was Rick (+Skl/-Lck). Maxed LB team with DF!MU, GL!Chrom, Bride!Cordelia, Sumia!GL!Lucina, Swordmaster!Say'ri, Vaike!Hero!Azure Inigo, Chrom!FK!Cynthia, MU!Hero!Severa, Cordelia!Trickster(lawl)!Morgan, and Gregor!Sorc!Laurent.

But even so, how often have you battled a streetpass team with all maxed out LB and epic skills? I've already filled out my avatar logbook, but nobody has had a 10 max LB team. My team is, but I haven't seen anyone like it so far.

I believe I've run into 2 or 3 (maybe 4) fully maxed out limit breaker teams. They were a PAIN, although they're even MORE of a pain when they have counter or aegis or pavise on them. My team doesn't have limit breaker, but pair ups and tonics and rallies mean that you can't lose unless you're, well, SUPER underleveled. And even then that's remedied by grinding.

EVO 2013.

Limit Breaker teams everywhere.

...and not one of them were ever close to my 99k renown on both region 3DSs.

Only time I ever ran into another Japanese Awakening team.

There were a few Japanese fighting game players there.

...but alas, I killed them before I saved it on my save dongle.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've seen one. His name was TIMOTHY. All in caps, just like his team's stats. His only problem was skill setups. His avatar had Limit Breaker, Lethality, Astra, Sol, and Rally Spectrum. I'm kind of foggy, but the rest of his team, I think, had Limit Breaker and then just the skills from their base class and promotion.

You guys are just lucky. I've been always battling the same non-maxed mediocre non-reclassed skills for a while now. The only team I've ever been challenged with was my own (maxed stats, Limit Breaker, Counter, Lethality, etc.) and after battling myself over and over, I already know my team's weaknesses. Oh well, I guess I'll keep searching...

Edited by Flowers

I never met any good streetpass team. The one that gave me the most trouble was one with 4 Lethality user. I was trying to solo the map with one pair and and one would always activate Lethality. I used one more pair and I had no problem.(I guess even in Canada's capital, there's not much people that invested a lot of time in Awakening...)

The most notable ones I've fought (Not counting the fight against myself. "65th AF Battalion" is mean.):

- Dark Repulser: First LB team I fought. Still pretty notable. No major gimmicks, but it put up a bit of a fight. [PCC]

- Robin's Rammers: LB team that I swore was a trap. But... it tried multiple Nosfertanks. Nosfertanks don't work for the AI unless they openly Cheat. [PCC]

- Highwind: Along with Nightmare Sniper, and Lunatic+ in general, this team was the team that inspired my "Aggression" team. Lots of guys with high attack power, Aggressor, and Luna. Vaike!Gerome!Morgan being the highlight. [PCC]

- "Ylissean Guard": NATHAN. Most recent full LB team I've faced. It was a bit odd seeing an enemy Severa running Lancekiller build. [Avo+10, Lancebreaker, Vengeance, Limit Breaker, Galeforce] ... that should've been what clued me in to this team (And why I should've stuck to the code and not raped it with full power. I saw Gerocina on my Tumblr dash. Then I picked this team up, and based on his intro message [which unlike the team name, was different] and character positioning, I thought I might have bumped into another fool [i apparently made the last one ragequit the game (Go "The Eclipse". Thank you for being hard to beat. Thank you Forges for letting me put messages on my units.)] so I went full power [Notably playing so I wound up 1-shotting his LB capped Olivia with an AN user.]... turned out... he was running precisely... my meta.)

Edited by Airship Canon

most streetpasses i get consist of people still going through the game (low stats) or people that have max stats (although none have limit breaker and good skillsets)

Edited by Peppy

most streetpasses i get consist of people still going through the game (low stats) or people that have max stats (although none have limit breaker and good skillsets)

same lol

fuck this town man, I swear

I fought a guy who named his avatar after Roro/Legion from FE12 and literally had a team of Berserkers with killer axes. Kinda cool and nostalgic but not very challenging. You could tell the guy just reclassed them without training them at all so it was just a massacre.

You can use 2 3DSs to tag the team yourself to experience and improve it.

That would be a good enough team for you then.

But every StreetPass team is weak at rallied Double-Galeforces unless the team is spawned at Prologue, which offers a 6 vs 10 unbalanced match.

Edited by MelonGx

the only teams that gave me any troubles before were:

My brother's: as he knew what he was doing with the set ups, ect however I managed to beat it so it isn't a challenge anymore

One person who had Lethality on all of his units, less of a threat and more of dumb luck killing me off constantly

And some Hispanic kid in my school who has a maxed out team loaded with forged items, going to fight it next chance I get

(Although I think some of it comes from the fact I'm on Hard mode, and the game thought it would be funny to up stats and forge everything it can.)

I think the reason I'm not finding any teams (other then those) worth fighting is because I lack any of the DLCs

Edited by cryogeist

I'm facing off against an LB-using team right now.

That said...

For a little point on how futile Streetpass is:

I smelled NOTP so I went full power (or not, I'm down 5 rallies, not using tonics either) vs. this team. [i was right, go figure. Burn wench. If I encounter again, I change the messages on my team.]

LL1iEWC.jpg

That Olivia has Limit Breaker, Capped RES, and a Sol Katti [+5].

Notice how SWIFTLY she will die. No chance, whatsoever for her to survive.

This is the first and foremost rule of streetpass: On Player Attack, you die. You don't get to fight back.

[This is why worrying about silly things like deadzones [the inability to counterattack at certain ranges] is dumb as a brick. Also, that 53 is why Range 1 lock Counterbombing is the best strategy. All it'd take is 32 damage for that to be lethal.]

(Also that map is the worst case scenario for a streetpass team. Desert Terrain does -NOT- help them.)

Edited by Airship Canon

Well, I ran into an interesting team. Uh. Reader discretion advised?

Name: Cecil (that's normal, see)

Class: Hero

Team: BUTT MASSAGERS

Greeting: #GIMME#UR#BUTT

Fight message: GIMMIE UR BUTT!

Recruit message: #YOLOSWAG

Card: CAN I HAVE COCK?

I. I cannot make this up if I tried. Not even while drunk or anything else, I swear. I'll try to grab pictures later today and add them since I'm on campus right now and my phone is garbage, but honestly. Ohhhhhhh gods. Oh, his team was OK I guess. Most of his units had maxed out stats and it was clear from looking at his skill selections on characters that he probably knows what he's doing. He also cleared Lunatic Classic on his card.

Other than... that.... person(?)... No, most StreetPass teams were either generics or people that probably picked up the game and dropped it after a few chapters due to being low level, but having a couple pairings.

I've run into a guy named Brian a couple times, and it was a decent challenge, but not much to compare to.

I've StreetPassed a guy named Brian before. Your Brian didn't happen to have dark brown hair, the straight hairstyle that kind of goes over the face, and the face with the eyes angled upwards, did he? Edited by Rollertoaster