• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can try with AR..

Like do Latias and Latios have to be EV trained?

That doesn't matter, but if you can, then sure, I'd appreciate it.

Latios (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Caught in Pokeball)

Levitate

4HP/252SpAtk/252Spe

Timid

-Draco Meteor

-Defog

-Filler

-Filler

Latias (31/x/31/31/31/31) (Caught in Pokeball)

Levitate

252HP/4SpAtk/252Spe

-Defog

-Draco Meteor

-Filler

-Filler

Japanese Ditto (31/31/31/31/31/31)

Nothing else matters.

I'd use an AR, too, but mine broke...

And I'm not very familiar with anything else (like Pokecheck, Pokegen, and other third-party Pokemon-making applications)...

Is this a Pokegen trading/giveaway thread?

Dunno, I guess I could make it one...

That doesn't matter, but if you can, then sure, I'd appreciate it.

Latios (31/xx/31/31/31/31) (Caught in Pokeball)

Levitate

4HP/252SpAtk/252Spe

Timid

-Draco Meteor

-Defog

-Filler

-Filler

Latias (31/x/31/31/31/31) (Caught in Pokeball)

Levitate

252HP/4SpAtk/252Spe

-Defog

-Draco Meteor

-Filler

-Filler

Japanese Ditto (31/31/31/31/31/31)

Nothing else matters.

I'd use an AR, too, but mine broke...

And I'm not very familiar with anything else (like Pokecheck, Pokegen, and other third-party Pokemon-making applications)...

Dunno, I guess I could make it one...

Sorry I meant IV trained.

Now the question is: Can Pokegen Pokemon be transferred over.

And I'll try my best. No promises but I'll try.

Sorry I meant IV trained.

Now the question is: Can Pokegen Pokemon be transferred over.

And I'll try my best. No promises but I'll try.

From what I've seen, they can, as long as they aren't obviously illegal.

I mean, I have a shiny 6IV manaphy that I'm pretty sure was pokegened >_>

My Wishlist

Latias (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

Timid w/ Defog

Thundurus (31/30/30/31/31/31)

Timid

Prankster

Landorus (31/31/31/xx/31/31)

Adamant w/ Stealth Rock and Knock Off

Deoxys (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

Timid w/ Stealth Rock

Bisharp (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Nicknamed Checkmate

Adamant w/ Knock Off and Sucker Punch

Defiant

I sincerely hope you won't get swarmed with requests. You don't have to overexert yourself if you don't want to.

My Wishlist

Latias (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

Timid w/ Defog

Thundurus (31/30/30/31/31/31)

Timid

Prankster

Landorus (31/31/31/xx/31/31)

Adamant w/ Stealth Rock and Knock Off

Deoxys (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

Timid w/ Stealth Rock

Bisharp (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Nicknamed Checkmate

Adamant w/ Knock Off and Sucker Punch

Defiant

I sincerely hope you won't get swarmed with requests. You don't have to overexert yourself if you don't want to.

Thank you.

I'll see when I'll get back on my Laptop.

I've used Pokedit in the past for some pokemon I wouldn't of been able to normally get on my own (events that have passed or were not released in NA, etc.) but never for anything blatantly illegal. If anyone desperately needs anything from Gens 1- 5 and don't want to generate it themselves, I can do it; just don't request any illegal abilties or movesets. I have been able to transfer a fair few, and the ones I haven't only required a bit of tweaking to get through. I'm not familiar with how to use Pokegen though.

I've used Pokedit in the past for some pokemon I wouldn't of been able to normally get on my own (events that have passed or were not released in NA, etc.) but never for anything blatantly illegal. If anyone desperately needs anything from Gens 1- 5 and don't want to generate it themselves, I can do it; just don't request any illegal abilties or movesets. I have been able to transfer a fair few, and the ones I haven't only required a bit of tweaking to get through. I'm not familiar with how to use Pokegen though.

You see, I was using that, too.

That is, trying to.

I never figured it out.

And then there are those smartphone apps that don't work for me, no matter what.

I'll look up Pokedit.

Thank you. My rules^

I have pokegen installed and used to transfer comp worthy legendaries and good masuda method parents(even if I can pokegen myself a shiny pokemon, I'd value it more if I got it through breeding).

As for transferring pokemon, I had no problem with most normal pokemon, but the custom legends I'd create on pokegen wouldn't transfer. I instead had to get them from pokecheck(I think that's the name).

But if you wish for some pokegen pokemon, you can ask and I'll try to do it(I haven't been able to do all that I want for myself yet)

I have pokegen installed and used to transfer comp worthy legendaries and good masuda method parents(even if I can pokegen myself a shiny pokemon, I'd value it more if I got it through breeding).

As for transferring pokemon, I had no problem with most normal pokemon, but the custom legends I'd create on pokegen wouldn't transfer. I instead had to get them from pokecheck(I think that's the name).

But if you wish for some pokegen pokemon, you can ask and I'll try to do it(I haven't been able to do all that I want for myself yet)

If I'm not available, can you help as well?

The Latios, Latias, and Japanese Ditto I was asking for on the other page, if possible. :3

I can offer IV-bred 'mons in return.

Ok, just give me a bit, and I'll see if they go through.

I was able to get a lvl 100 thundurus with the required IV, still working on making a poketransferable defog latias for Spaceman Craig(If I can make it work, I can try making one for you too Fruity, if SL doesn't beat me to the punch)

@Fruity: You don't have a nature listed for Latias; do you have a specific one in mind?

@Animefan: Sure, I can try. If it doesn't work, you can always ask Lux; the one I have was a gift from him. ^^

@Fruity: You don't have a nature listed for Latias; do you have a specific one in mind?

@Animefan: Sure, I can try. If it doesn't work, you can always ask Lux; the one I have was a gift from him. ^^

But he isn't japanese right? He's just a 'regular' 6IV one.

And first latias attempts failed, trying another method.