You can still get a male, pass it to Generation 6, breed it with a Ditto, and enjoy all the Sheer Force Totodiles.

Sheer force totodiles are illegal. Gen 2 and Gen 5 starters haven't had their HA released.

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three genies would be nice.

All in Pokeballs, of course. :3

Thundurus (31/30/30/31/31/31)

Prankster

4HP/252SpAtk/252Spe

Timid

-Taunt

-Hidden Power Ice

-Nasty Plot

-Thunder Wave

Landorus (31/31/31/xx/31/31)

Sand Force

4HP/252Atk/252Spe

Jolly

-Gravity

-Stealth Rock

-Filler

-Filler

Tornadus (31/30/30/31/31/31)

Prankster

4Atk/252SpAtk/252Spe

Naive

-U-turn

-Heat Wave

-Hurricane

-Air Slash

WATCH FOR THE 30s in ATK AND DEF FOR HP ICE~

I'm asking for too much, aren't I? xP

THANKS to those of you doing this for the rest of us!

Edited by Not-an-Apple

@Woodshooter: Ok, it got through. I'll be online momentarily for trading. And here is a link to Pokedit's help page for how to use it:http://www.pokedit.com/support/pokedit.php#how-to-use-pokedit

@Lux: I haven't encountered any problems with GTS today; the only time I did was the first day or two after PokeBank came out due to high traffic problems.

@Fruity: I'll try to get those for you!

Edited by Silver Lightning

Sheer force totodiles are illegal. Gen 2 and Gen 5 starters haven't had their HA released.

I believe these might work : https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=4&u=fatalred

They use their normal abilities but they've been caught in the Dream World and I'm guessing they can pass the hidden abilities.

@Woodshooter: Ok, it got through. I'll be online momentarily for trading. And here is a link to Pokedit's help page for how to use it:http://www.pokedit.com/support/pokedit.php#how-to-use-pokedit

Great, I'll look further into it. I might as well spend a good part of my week end on this.

I'm already online as BLU Engineer.

Thanks a lot and enjoy the berry as a bonus ;)

Edited by Woodshooter

@Lux: I haven't encountered any problems with GTS today; the only time I did was the first day or two after PokeBank came out due to high traffic problems.

@Fruity: I'll try to get those for you!

I was finally able to get a Bisharp from the GTS, now to get the others. Just hope they'll be pokebank compatible(I may just go back and try to make pokedit work if it continues to be this hard. I was only able to transfer 1 pokemon in the time it took you to transfer four!)

I believe these might work : https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=4&u=fatalred

They use their normal abilities but they've been caught in the Dream World and I'm guessing they can pass the hidden abilities.

Great, I'll look further into it. I might as well spend a good part of my week end on this.

I'm already online as BLU Engineer.

Those pokemons are indicated to have hacked abilities, so the chance they have to get through are pretty slim.(and yeah for TF2 username!)

Edited by LuxSpes

This, too, please.

If there is anything I can do in return, please tell me. I really don't want to be taking these for free.

ゲノセクト (Genesect) (Shiny and Cherish Ball) (31/31/31/31/31/31) Lv. 100

Download

4Atk/252SpAtk/252Spe

Hasty

-Extreme Speed

-Blaze Kick

-Shift Gear

-Giga Drain

Edited by Not-an-Apple

This, too, please.

If there is anything I can do in return, please tell me. I really don't want to be taking these for free.

ゲノセクト (Genesect) (Shiny and Premier Ball) (31/31/31/31/31/31) Lv. 100

Download

4Atk/252SpAtk/252Spe

Hasty

-Extreme Speed

-Blaze Kick

-Shift Gear

-Techno Blast

You should probably put that in a Cherish Ball, since it was an event Pokemon after all. Don't want to be too obvious now :)

What's with the people getting genesects? You want to participate in Ubers?(or you're gonna be cheaters and use them against OU teams XP)

destroying people in the battle spot

oh crap yeah shadow could you also have it in a love cherish ball? if you want anything back, i can breed you something or give you one of my rejects

Edited by Cornet

You should probably put that in a Cherish Ball, since it was an event Pokemon after all. Don't want to be too obvious now :)

Nah, he should use a team full of shiny legendaries caught in nest balls :)

(And I was able to get all your pokemons from GTS. The stats aren't perfect 31 in some case, but the lowest they get in important stats is 29. Hope it's not too much of a problem)

Edit, in fact, only the landorus has 29 in both defenses, 0 SpA, and 31 elsewhere)

Edited by LuxSpes

Thank you very much for the Kee Berry, Woodshooter! :D

Ok here's my Bucket list so far:

Fruity - custom 3 genies and japanese movie event genesect (yes, I can get any Gen 4 or 5 event pokemon download if people need them).

edit: whoops, Zeref is taking care of Comet.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Nah, he should use a team full of shiny legendaries caught in nest balls :)

(And I was able to get all your pokemons from GTS. The stats aren't perfect 31 in some case, but the lowest they get in important stats is 29. Hope it's not too much of a problem)

No problem at all. as long as it isnt speed

Edit, in fact, only the landorus has 29 in both defenses, 0 SpA, and 31 elsewhere)

Beautiful.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

Alright, Fruity, I have them all ready! Only thing is that you'll have to EV train the Genesect yourself since in order to make it legit enough to pass through Poketransfer I couldn't touch the EVs (event downloads must come without EVs). But all the IVs are perfect! I'll be online now.

I found something that will make my time way easier: a folder with legal pokegen files for every smogon sets in the 5th gen!

Omg, 10/10, yes plz.

Alright, Fruity, I have them all ready! Only thing is that you'll have to EV train the Genesect yourself since in order to make it legit enough to pass through Poketransfer I couldn't touch the EVs (event downloads must come without EVs). But all the IVs are perfect! I'll be online now.

Arigatougozaimashita!

That's fine~

I'll get online in a sec!

EDIT: Thanks a bunch, Silver Lightning!

Edited by Not-an-Apple

Omg, 10/10, yes plz.

Arigatougozaimashita!

That's fine~

I'll get online in a sec!

EDIT: Thanks a bunch, Silver Lightning!

Your welcome! Turn that into japanese; I cannot speak nihongo. XD

I'll be taking requests again tomorrow; gotta go eat now. Good night!