• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that why it was banned to Ubers?

Yeah, he's too fast, and as I've heard him described as an "autopilot pokemon" because he can pretty much destroy with little to no human input. Wrong download boost? U-turn! Right download boost? Powerful as heck U-turn! He's predictable I guess, but if you can never hit him and he can switch into the right pokemon, it's just a damned mess. It's a type of battle that I won't use because of how annoying it is (my Mandibuzz doesn't do it, she's too slow)

Edited by Spiky

@Woodshooter: I can confirm this happening with two such pokemon I was trying to transfer: a Clefable with Softboiled (Gen 3 movetutor) and a Blaziken with Thunderpunch (although I think it was also a BW2 move tutor attack). The Clefable finally went through when I replaced Softboiled with Wish and I still haven't been able to get any of my Blazikens through with or without Thunderpunch, which is annoying because both moves are supposed to be legal on them....

Those don't seem too bad.

Then again I'm curious about which moves will resurface as tutor moves next. We lost a few TMs such as Work Up, and even the tutors from 4 to 5 changed, removing moves like Sucker Punch.

Thanks for the trade, Lightning!

I had an extra, so I gave you an EV'd, IV'd, and trained Azumarill!

I hope you enjoy it!

I'm running out of things to give.

Haha, thanks! I'm not picky about what I get (I'm really just doing this because I love helping people and like being useful), but if I had to think of something, I'd prefer most decently IV'd Kalos pokemon since those are a pain to breed for (and I'm on a quest to get decently IV'd and EV's versions of all pokemon someday after I finish the National pokedex). And I also like uncommon berries since I'm too lazy to grow them myself. But overall, i don't mind what people give me. XD

Hell the only things I've been breeding are either Kalos only or have something unique to them in Generation 6, such as Aurra Sphere Squirtle.

Except the Extremespeed Dratinis, but back then we didn't know how long the bank would be closed to Europe and America.

It's like Chrismas Morning :)

At this rate, we might actually have a functional Ubers community around here.

That would actually be really interesting.

I'm starting to feel like this has become the Black Market version of the Pokemon X/Y trade thread(and me and SL are shady back alley dealers)

I'm starting to feel like this has become the Black Market version of the Pokemon X/Y trade thread(and me and SL are shady back alley dealers)

I guess we are sorta like smugglers of legal products that were gotten through less than legal channels.....but I dunno, I think that as long as the pokemon are all legal sets with none of the overpowered cheating stuff, we're spreading some sort of goodwill for the community here, especially in regards to good Uber pokemon. Or at the very least for completions sake.

And yes, once you know how to use it, Pokedit is very easy to use and useful for anything you need. Protip: you usually have a higher chance of letting something pass through poketransfer the less you edit. I usually only edit basic things like moves and stats and almost never touch the OT and Memo info since that's usually the kinda stuff that will flag your pokemon when attempting to transfer.

I guess we are sorta like smugglers of legal products that were gotten through less than legal channels.....but I dunno, I think that as long as the pokemon are all legal sets with none of the overpowered cheating stuff, we're spreading some sort of goodwill for the community here, especially in regards to good Uber pokemon. Or at the very least for completions sake.

And yes, once you know how to use it, Pokedit is very easy to use and useful for anything you need. Protip: you usually have a higher chance of letting something pass through poketransfer the less you edit. I usually only edit basic things like moves and stats and almost never touch the OT and Memo info since that's usually the kinda stuff that will flag your pokemon when attempting to transfer.

I'm mostly joking about the smuggler stuff. I'm quite happy with being able to help people get pokemon they would otherwise only be able to use in Showdown.(I'm pretty sure not a lot of people can get their hands on a wish chansey.)

And Pokedit seems way simpler to use than pokegen. I do feel like pokegen allows a greater degree of freedom for certain things and the ability to use Pokecheck is a good point going for it.

Lol, Blackmarket. xD

Well, all I can say is, "Thanks, guys!"

But blackmarket, lol. That gave me a good laugh.

Hey clone trafficking might be a reality in a few centuries away from now.

But until then I'll give the middle finger to whoever designed IVs to make them not able to be modified and grab those Pokémon instead.

Edited by Woodshooter

Douplepost, but Integrity's fine with it.

I'm having issues regarding Pokedit and Pokémon Dream Radar species such as Regenerator Ho-Oh, Multiscale Lugia and I'm assuming the Dream World/Therian genies. Sadly, there's no option to put the origin game as Black 2 or White 2 and I'm wondering if others had this problem. I've put in the Dream Ball and Pokémon Dream Radar as Ball and Location, but is there something else I have to do?

Anyone else got one of those through Pokébank?

I've been scouring the internet and Pokedit's Poke Bank help thread, and while I've come across some accounts of people managing to transfer HA Lugias and Ho-ohs, none of them specified what hacking method they used and the only person who has attempted to and failed on Pokedit hasn't had their problem answered yet. I'm personally gonna try and see if I can experiment and do some tweaking to get it through later, but as of now I don't think its possible to do this with Pokedit as they don't seem to have the ability to make BW2 the origin game. In my experience, Pokedit is mainly used for quick and easy to make pokemon, unlike complex ones that require Dream Radar and manditory BW2 origin, so in this case your best bet is to use Pokegen and/or Pokecheck for those; Lux should be able to help with that since I've never used Pokegen and can't help there.

You can use pokecheck without being well versed into Pokegen. It reduce the amount of things you can do, but you should still have access to a good pool of pokemon.

First, here's the site I use to upload the pokemon to GTS.

Then, go to Pokecheck, search for the pokemon you want(click on filter to choose nature, move, abilty, etc.) For example, here's a page for Multiscale Lugia. From there, you can click on 'Show Legality Analysis' to know if there's an obvious legitimacy problem and you can then Download the .pkm file and upload it to the first site.

Edit: Actually, just noticed Pokecheck has its own GTS uploader. You can skip the first site and the downloading if the .pkm file in that case. However, I have never used this uploader and as such, I can't be sure it works.

Edited by LuxSpes

Nintendo is taking down wifi support for DS and Wii games in May.

How would this affect Pokegen and its alternatives?

I don't have a definitive answer yet. I saw some people say that there wouldn't be any problem getting them on B/W(2) even after the wifi is taken down and others say that the GTS method will no longer work. However, I've seen that Pokecheck is planning to make the GTS method work for Gen VI.

For Pokegen, read this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68673189

Not definite yet, but sounds like you don't have much to worry about. I really hope this holds true for Pokedit as well, but I don't know if they actually have their own separate server...