For Pokegen, read this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68673189

Not definite yet, but sounds like you don't have much to worry about. I really hope this holds true for Pokedit as well, but I don't know if they actually have their own separate server...

That's a relief!

And I think pokedit will be safe too. They still use their own GTS server and not one from Nintendo.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright thanks for the links. I've been able to get some of the Dream World only Pokémon I wanted.

Is there any way to chance their names/moves/other data through another application? I'm guessing Pokésav might do that but I'm not sure to what extent I can modify my Pokémon while still keeping their legality, since sometimes it fucks up easily.

Edited by Woodshooter

I'm personally using pokegen(I guess pokesav would work, but I never used it) and I'm usually able to modify some pokemon and still get them through. You can upload the files you modify to Pokecheck to see the legality analysis, which is a good way of knowing if it can get through poke-transfer or not. However, Pokecheck can flag some things that will go through without any problem, so as long as it doesn't claim that anything is hacked, it shouldn't be a problem to transfer it.

[spoiler=Here's an analysis of a Gardevoir I was able to transfer despite some problems with the PID]skpstGL.png

I can get both of them (due to heatran being a legendary and as such, difficult to sucessfully gen, the shiny bold one will have to 19 ATK IV, and 30s in SpA and SpD)

Also, I'll only get access to my 3DS tonight around 9:00-9:15 PM tonight.

Wishlist 3

No EVs on any of them

Calm Heatran

Timid Heatran w/ Stealth Rock

Modest Heatran w/ HP Ice

All Heatran should be male and nicknamed Ifrit.

Mild Kyurem w/ Earth Power

Timid Manaphy

Timid Latios w/ Draco Meteor

Take your time with these.

I can get both of them (due to heatran being a legendary and as such, difficult to sucessfully gen, the shiny bold one will have to 19 ATK IV, and 30s in SpA and SpD)

Also, I'll only get access to my 3DS tonight around 9:00-9:15 PM tonight

That's fine.

Thanks for helping out.

The free trial on my 3DS will run out in 3 days. And don't worry, I plan to use pokebank for my own purpose too. though I'm a bit miffed at having to buy a 50$ card for 5$(I guess it will allow me to buy the Ace Attorney DLC). And Pokecheck is trying to make their GTS system work on gen VI games, which would allow me to completely skip pokebank

Also I already found your 3 Heatrans Spaceman Craig, working on genning the 3 others.

(I'll then transfer them all, including your Heatrans Fruity Insanity)

Edited by LuxSpes

The free trial on my 3DS will run out in 3 days. And don't worry, I plan to use pokebank for my own purpose too. though I'm a bit miffed at having to buy a 50$ card for 5$(I guess it will allow me to buy the Ace Attorney DLC). And Pokecheck is trying to make their GTS system work on gen VI games, which would allow me to completely skip pokebank

Also I already found your 3 Heatrans Spaceman Craig, working on genning the 3 others.

(I'll then transfer them all, including your Heatrans Fruity Insanity)

Thats good to know. You've been very helpful with these requests. These are probably the last Pokemon I'll request so enjoy your vacation :)

I'll be available for trade tomorrow.

Whoops, looks like we had some stuff requested the one day I'd be offline. Sorry about leaving all that work to you Lux. DX

Yeah, I'm gonna end up paying for mine as well since I have a ton of pokemon to store for the future (I'm getting perfect IV, perfect nature, viable sets of every pokemon in all the metagames so I can one up my national dex accomplishment and because I'm not taking any chances with Pokedit being potentially gone after May 20th) so don't worry about any payment issues.

There's a 50/50 chance Pokedit will continue to function (the head administrator has stated that they aren't sure whether their server will work after Nintendo's goes down yet they're looking into alternatives atm), so I'll still be around to get you guys stuff with it, at least for as long as I can. I suppose I'll educate myself with Gen, Check, and maybe GTS if all else fails...

Thats good to know. You've been very helpful with these requests. These are probably the last Pokemon I'll request so enjoy your vacation :)

I'll be available for trade tomorrow.

Thaaaaaaank yoooooou. :3

I'm available until midnight EST.

And tomorrow, of course.

You are welcome. I'm very happy to be of service :^_^:

I'm currently transferring the pokemons to pokemon black. I will contact you when I get them transferred and I'm ready to trade.

Whoops, looks like we had some stuff requested the one day I'd be offline. Sorry about leaving all that work to you Lux. DX

Yeah, I'm gonna end up paying for mine as well since I have a ton of pokemon to store for the future (I'm getting perfect IV, perfect nature, viable sets of every pokemon in all the metagames so I can one up my national dex accomplishment and because I'm not taking any chances with Pokedit being potentially gone after May 20th) so don't worry about any payment issues.

There's a 50/50 chance Pokedit will continue to function (the head administrator has stated that they aren't sure whether their server will work after Nintendo's goes down yet they're looking into alternatives atm), so I'll still be around to get you guys stuff with it, at least for as long as I can. I suppose I'll educate myself with Gen, Check, and maybe GTS if all else fails...

No problem. Pokecheck makes this pretty easy

And this is exactly why I'm gonna pay the fee. I want at least one parent in each egg groups with perfect IV(and of a different language) for the sake of making breeding more tolerable(the egg and shiny charm will help too).

Hope it will continue to work :( And if it doesn't, I'll be happy to answer your pokegen questions if you have some :P

Could someone make me the following Pikachu?

It's basically the event Extreme Speed Pikachu, but I want a male instead of a female. And Volt Tackle.

Anyway...

Pikachu (MALE, SHINY, AND IN A POKEBALL.)

Static

OT さくら

Trainer ID 03012

4HP/252Atk/252Spe

Jolly

-Extreme Speed

-Volt Tackle

-Knock Off

-Fake Out (or Reversal if that doesn't work.)

Edited by Not-an-Apple

Could someone make me the following Pikachu?

It's basically the event Extreme Speed Pikachu, but I want a male instead of a female. And Volt Tackle.

Anyway...

Pikachu (MALE AND SHINY)

Static

OT さくら

Trainer ID 03012

4HP/252Atk/252Spe

Jolly

-Extreme Speed

-Volt Tackle

-Knock Off

-Fake Out (or Reversal if that doesn't work.)

According to pokecheck, a male extremespeed pikachu and an a extremespeed+volt tacke pikachu are completely illegal. I doubt it would get through poke transfer.

In other news, I bought a the year pass for pokebank.

According to pokecheck, a male extremespeed pikachu and an a extremespeed+volt tacke pikachu are completely illegal. I doubt it would get through poke transfer.

In other news, I bought a the year pass for pokebank.

*shrugs*

I saw shofu use a male E-speed+Volt Tackle on his live stream.

So I'm guessing it works.

*shrugs*

I saw shofu use a male E-speed+Volt Tackle on his live stream.

So I'm guessing it works.

Extreme Speed is an event move, and that Pikachu didn't come with Volt Tackle.

Could anybody get me this?

Pichu Lv 50

Shiny

Adamant 6 HP 252 Atk 252 Speed

Volt Tackle

Iron Tail

Double Edge

Thunder Punch

Oh and male in a fast ball please.

Edited by Comet

This is my last day with my pass until I can get some funds to spare, so I suppose I'll try getting your requests. Give me a bit and I'll see if I can get that event pikachu through for lolz. Just don't expect much.

This is my last day with my pass until I can get some funds to spare, so I suppose I'll try getting your requests. Give me a bit and I'll see if I can get that event pikachu through for lolz. Just don't expect much.

Thaaaaanks~ ^^

Was it shiny though?

Nope!

But I imagine that shininess is the least of the potential problems.

Thaaaaanks~ ^^

Nope!

But I imagine that shininess is the least of the potential problems.

In fact, shinyness is affected by the PID. the fact that its an event pokemon make it so that small variations to the PID could stop it from transferring. I'm gonna try transferring both a shiny and a non-shiny and see.