Favorite FE4 Track?

Sorin

Mine would have to be Crossing The Desert Original and Arranged. It's not even my Chapter 7 bias. I just love the tracks and the feelings I get when I listen to them. What are yours?

Edited by Sorin

Towards the Light.

My affection for this track is related to when it plays. One occasion it plays is during the map exposition before the final chapter. Divine bloodlines that came together to fight a great evil now trying to exterminate each other in a mad lust for power and revenge. Heartbreaking.

Girl of the Spirit Forest, Disturbance in Agustria, The Lion King, Dance in the Skies, and Crossing the Desert, all arranged. And I also really Royal Palace of Silesia; one of my favorite idle tunes.

If I had to pick one, it would probably have to be Verdane's enemy phase theme, if only because it was one of the first things I heard when I started my first playthrough... It's just amazing.

Really, picking a favorite FE4 song is pretty much impossible; all the tracks are top-tier. If IS released a CD box set, I'd buy ten.

I'm a huge fan of the recruitment theme (and the theme when you fight a recruitable enemy)

for map themes i'd have to go with either light and dark or wyvern knights of thracia (whatever the chapter 8 theme is called)

Well my favourites would have to be Girl of the Spirit Forest, The Final Holy War, Disturbance in Agustria and Fateful Showdown.

I just loved the first 3 chapters and the Secondary Boss theme is great, overall Fe5 has a wonderful soundtrack.

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe4ost/220%20-%20Versus%20Alvis.mp3

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe4ost/215%20-%20Ally%20Attack.mp3

OMG EVEN FASTER!!!111oneone (that actually came from this one video showing how unfair sleeep is)

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe4ost/218%20-%20Fateful%20Showdown.mp3

From top to bottom: VS Alvis, Ally Attack, Fateful Showdown

Edited by Levant Caprice

Chapter music : 3, 5, 9, 10.

Enemy phase music : facing the Grandbell troops in 5 and Epilogue. The Isaac troop music in chapter 6 was nice as well. I really like the one against Thracians in chapter 9 but it doesn't feel right to have Dragon Knights get a song that almost feels like tropical music.

Other : Whenever Trabant or Alvis appear on screen and their theme starts playing. I've also found most intro themes before the chapters begin to be quite nice too.

I have too many.

But I think the one I love the most is Lion King Eltshan.