What happens to mounts during class change

Moira

Does anyone else ever wonder what happens to mounts when someone changes class? Like when a pegasus knight becomes a wyvern knight, did she just dump the pegasus on the side of the street and pick up a wyvern? Especially for characters where the mount is integral to their supports, like Cherche from Awakening. Did she just lock Minerva in a cage when she became a troubadour?

Keep them held at a stable probably, many wealthy knights and lords may have a collection of horses during the medieval ages. Maybe there's a pegasus/wyvern cage as well.

They probably just put their mount somewhere and got themselves a new one. Like, it's canon that Lachesis (or Raquesis or whatever it was) got her mount in Silesia. There is no big magic behind that.

As for the named mounts, I have no explanation for Titania and Achaeus.

But given that Cherche talks about Minerva just like Penny does about Mr. Bear, I say it's fairly obvious that Cherche is insane and calls every mount she has Minerva.

Edited by BrightBow

They probably just put their mount somewhere and got themselves a new one. Like, it's canon that Lachesis (or Raquesis or whatever it was) got her mount in Silesia. There is no big magic behind that.

As for the named mounts, I have no explanation for Titania and Achaeus.

But given that Cherche talks about Minerva just like Penny does about Mr. Bear, I say it's fairly obvious that Cherche is insane and thinks that whatever is between her legs is Minerva.

I could make a bad sex joke equating Minerva to my penis but I won't.

Someone please do so as I am too lazy

I could make a bad sex joke equating Minerva to my penis but I won't.

Someone please do so as I am too lazy

Sometimes I think that these days it is impossible to say as much as a single line without somebody trying to twist it into an innuendo.

Edited by BrightBow

Sometimes I think that these days it is impossible to say as much as a single line without somebody trying to twist it into an innuendo.

Isn't every word slang for dick by now?? I feel like in reality everything everybody says may as well be "dick dick dick dick" >~<

When a character shifts into a mounted class, the new mount appears with them (at least in Awakening) even if they already had a mount. So obviously the bright light has the power of creation. Therefore, it may be responsible for destroying mounts as well.

But given that Cherche talks about Minerva just like Penny does about Mr. Bear, I say it's fairly obvious that Cherche is insane and calls every mount she has Minerva.

You never fail to make me laugh

THe mounts change, otherwise how does brown horses become white after class changing from a cavalier to a paladin. At least in FE13

^don't know if this is accurate actualy.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/class.html

And If you read the description for FE 13 peg-->falco knight you do read in the description

Knights who control falcons with great mastery. Can wield staves in addition to lances.

-->the game refers to them as falcons not Pegasus, they do have that horn thing

peg knight description

Knights who soar the skies astride a pegasus. Strong against magic, but weak against bows.

there is also dark fliers description if you want to read it.

Sp realy they do abandon their mounts. Though this may be a( game mechanic)/(story seperation)

Edited by sifer