FE4 Complete Weapon Nightmare Module

Naglfar94

Hey there everyone it is me again Well I`ve halfway good news i finally learned how to use nightmare sorta i am still confused about some stuff but most is going well. Now the question i have come with today is does anyone have a more complete player weapon editor? similar to the 1st gen character editor? As what I noticed even in the shop editors is where are the enemy exclusive weapons and items? they are supposed to be there I need an editor that allows me to place enemy only weapons into player character item slots. As the hack I am making will be centered around Holy Blood and Holy weapons.

Player Weapon editor lets you pick which items go into which slots. Like 0x00 is normally either Alec's or Ardan's Iron Sword, swapping it to like Hel or even Falaflame is very doable.

dunno if I've posted it or not but take this refined FE4 Player Equipment.txt, that being the item definition list

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q73mp92fqd1tep1/FE4%20Player%20Equipment.txt

this has the original locations of each item as reference (that I could find, anyway)

while you can mix up what items go where, you have to make sure multiple items don't appear at multiple places

the safest bet is to simply use that to help you decide where player-spawned items should go (your characters starting with different amounts of items compared to the original game, for instance) and of course the Player Weapon Editor will modify the actual item of those item definitions

Edited by Lamia

Thanks so Much that list helped a lot! oh and btw your FE4 chapter music editor is awesome! I was able to change what themes play in each chapter that is really great I wonder how the arena theme can be changed though.

dunno if I've posted it or not but take this refined FE4 Player Equipment.txt, that being the item definition list

this has the original locations of each item as reference (that I could find, anyway)

while you can mix up what items go where, you have to make sure multiple items don't appear at multiple places

the safest bet is to simply use that to help you decide where player-spawned items should go (your characters starting with different amounts of items compared to the original game, for instance) and of course the Player Weapon Editor will modify the actual item of those item definitions

Yeah it finally started working that player editor thing at first I would use it and it would do nothing but now it goes great so I am pretty much set for that one. Thanks

Player Weapon editor lets you pick which items go into which slots. Like 0x00 is normally either Alec's or Ardan's Iron Sword, swapping it to like Hel or even Falaflame is very doable.

Oh Hey Lamia one more thing as you may know about it are the 2nd generation substitute characters locked and fixed like Celice is? I`m asking as I tried editing them twice only to arrive in the second half of the game and see my changes did not go at all so I am just curious about that so I can know weather or not I am wasting my time with them if so I will just focus on the normal children characters.

try not to multi post

Thanks so Much that list helped a lot! oh and btw your FE4 chapter music editor is awesome! I was able to change what themes play in each chapter that is really great I wonder how the arena theme can be changed though.

the arena music definition should be located at $4B743

Yeah it finally started working that player editor thing at first I would use it and it would do nothing but now it goes great so I am pretty much set for that one. Thanks

make sure to reload a turn save if you change the weapon listing during a game

Oh Hey Lamia one more thing as you may know about it are the 2nd generation substitute characters locked and fixed like Celice is? I`m asking as I tried editing them twice only to arrive in the second half of the game and see my changes did not go at all so I am just curious about that so I can know weather or not I am wasting my time with them if so I will just focus on the normal children characters.

I haven't done any experimentation with the second generation, but there's a chance that substitutes, like children, have all of their stats defined as the second gen starts (requiring to load from before then) but I can't say for sure

Edited by Lamia