• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Monster Reborn and Jar of Greed still banned, I don't follow ban lists too closely. I prefer Xyz summons by the way.

It's time to duel, get your game on, let's rev it up, I'm feeling the flow etc

They're quite easy, actually.

To scynchro summon you need a tuner monster and one or more monsters of certain levels. They have to add up to the level of the monster you're trying to summon.

To Xyz summon you need two or more monsters of the same level to summon a monster of the same rank.

I still do not understand banning Monster Reborn... like not at all...

You're getting a monster out of the grave at zero cost. With all the easy ways to put a monster from the hand/deck to the grave, Monster Reborn is just too strong.

Yugioh thread?

Ahem

LET THE BLADE OF VICTORY BRINGS THIS CHAPTER TO THE END

ENTER, THE GREAT GENERAL OF STEEL, MODEL ZERO X, BUREIDO!

Worth it

Oh god the engrish!

I quite liked this game, though the recent tuner, gemini and synchro thing really made me confused and distance myself from it.

How old am I if I ran chaos? 7 staples, yata lock, chaos emp dragon, it's all I remember D:

Fiber jars and cyber jars and all that super fun stuff. What is yugioh even like now?

Chaos was annoying. I REMEMBER a time before they were printed in English.

If people are confused by Synchro and Xyz Summoning then Pendulum Summoning and monsters that are both monsters and either Spell or Trap cards are gonna make their brain implode.

Also Bujin.

Get at me anyone.

oh yeah

Who runs what. Because cat-like curiosity and maybe deck building advice or critique. And other stuff.

Like talking about deck archetypes and just how adorable Gagaga Sister is and how good she is for the Gagaga deck so no more Gagaga Girl.

Edited by Ein

Chaos was annoying. I REMEMBER a time before they were printed in English.

Haha, the weekly yugioh tournaments I went to had two guys with chaos decks. Him and I were always in the finals.

I can see why they banned it but man it took forever to get that deck put together.

I'm not too into yugioh anymore, but I haven't seen anyone run a crystal beast deck...

AHEM. That, along with a trollish Self-Destruct deck were my signatures~!

Self Destruct Button?

YES. ALL THE TROLLING!

(fun fact: I bought IOC when it first came out, and drew something like two of them out of the five that I bought. IIRC, it was supposed to be a short print, too)