Seventeen Lords, Seventeen Lovers

Magical Glace

Well, considering how many veiws this got in so little time (I will say this: It gets more attention than my Elibe fics in that regard), I minuswell give it a thread instead of using the Hello, Hi, Hey thread. So yeah.

For those of us who haven't been in the Hello, Hi, Hey thread, I'll give a brief explanation.

#1. You know how I complain there are too many Awakening fanfics? Well, this is technically an Awakening fic, but it focuses on the Einherjar of past Lords (plus Chrom, F!Robin, Lucina, and of course Lissa). And Shipping. Lots and lots of Shipping.

#2. This is an seventeensome fic. So if multisomes aren't your thing, you'd best turn away now.

#3. The general plot is that Lissa tries to get Chrom and Eirika together, but things go out of control quickly. It's meant to be simplistic, random, and fun, so yeah.

#4. You can blame Duck for making the thread that gave me this idea.

#5. [spoiler=Starting relationships, be careful, it is spoilery to some extent]CNzQ4I2.png

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10133956/1/Seventeen-Lords-Seventeen-Lovers

Anything about this goes in this thread. Be it feedback/constructive criticism, asking me questions, or just feeling bad for poor Seliph, it goes here.

I'll post when I update.

EDIT: Title fixed. Der Glac.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Actually, this isn't a terrible idea. Well, overly terrible.

I'll wait to pass judgement until I see more.

Edited by Mango Sentinel

When you refer to Lissa's nephew, you mean Owain, right?

Inigo. Owain is her son.

...I had to pair Chrom with one of his actual spouses for the sake of Baby!Lucina. I like Chrom/Olivia most, so she won.