The Port Of Badon Pirates

Allan's Aokage

Do you ever try to take on the pirates?

I tried on an Eliwood Normal playthrough and managed to beat them all except dart/Fargus. The only thing that really stopped Oswin/Hector (who were being used as tanks to hold off the pirates with Canas/Luicus/Erk behind them) was the Black Fang member with a Killing Edge who repeatedly critted against Hector >_>

What about you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever kill Fargus? That man is a beast.

Regular Fargus, yes, Eliwood Hard Mode (who goes crazy in stats for some reason), no. Seriously, Hector Hard Mode Fargus doesn't even go crazy. Eliwood Hard Mode Fargus has over 80 HP, maxed Strength, I think skill, and everything else is very high. Still, going after Fargus is not a smart idea, whether you can take him down or not.

It wasn't very tough to take them all out. I just put Hector within the farthest extending range to lure them out (MOONCALVES!) and then swarmed on the next turn with my guys. Eliwood with his rapier helped to take out most of them since he was their main target. He dodged nearly every axe and wiped out the pirates easily. Hector *almost* was killed by magic, but managed to dodge the last one and survived so I could heal him with Priscilla.

It wasn't actually that bad, though I did lose a couple characters and had to restart a couple times. But once I figured out the right strategy it turned out OK.