Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Jedi

remember when lu bu was getting some mad combos with his sky scorcher lance? he literally killed 100 people in one battle

And a failure for the rest of his life. He's a yolo swag that lost all of the big battles.

Ya, I really enjoyed Red Cliff. I also liked the change they made at the end of the film as compared to the book (they just tell Cao Cao to gtfo instead of nearly capturing/killing him 5 times, IIRC). And Jiang Wei is also one of my favorite characters.

Even so, that film is so boring.

Edited by Char

Heh, I guess on a related note, Fa Zheng... Zhuge Liang says that if Fa Zheng was still alive around the time of Yiling, It was either been prevented or they wouldn't have lost... what do you guys think?

I think he would have averted it, but if it had happened, they would still have lost, I think. Wu were just too dominant in that battle

I have read the book... I don't know how many times. I've read it a LOT of times since childhood to say the least.

Heck, my usual online nick used to be the name of a minor character in the book.

Also, I think ROTK fans will appreciate THIS manhua: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/the-ravages-of-time-r1920

I think he would have averted it, but if it had happened, they would still have lost, I think. Wu were just too dominant in that battle

Agreed especially with Zhou Yu still around since he excelled at Naval strategy.

I have read the book... I don't know how many times. I've read it a LOT of times since childhood to say the least.

Heck, my usual online nick used to be the name of a minor character in the book.

Also, I think ROTK fans will appreciate THIS manhua: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/the-ravages-of-time-r1920

Ravages of Time is quite grand yes