Don't click.

Nicolas

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is this topic about nothing.

not on this sub forum

as long as it isn't offensive, I don't think you can be banned here in fftf

Oh, I'm telling you that they will ban you for necroposting on the oldest unlocked topic, even in FftF. I once thought about it, and the mods were all like "oh no you aint" and me with my naive thinking was all like "oh ok".

Oh, I'm telling you that they will ban you for necroposting on the oldest unlocked topic, even in FftF. I once thought about it, and the mods were all like "oh no you aint" and me with my naive thinking was all like "oh ok".

You can necropost things in fftf

I myself have done that and no one cared

actually i'll do that right now

see:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=699

Directly from the code of conduit:

• Post Quality
    The rules in this section do not apply to Far from the Forest (FftF).
    • Please use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when posting. The only exception is if English is not your first language, in which case we understand, and encourage you to ask others if you are having difficulties communicating something.
    • Do not make one-line posts, unless it adds something new or interesting to a discussion. In other words, do not spam.
      • Likewise, do not just quote another member and simply write "I agree", "quoted for truth", "no", etc. In these cases, make sure to at least explain why you agree or disagree.
      Anna says, "Care to expound on that thought?"
    • In the Creative board, posts are required to expound on the reasons for why something is good, or not good in your opinion. For example, if you want to say someone did a good job, you must tell them the specific reasons why.
    • Do not derail threads. Our definition of derailing a thread consists of going off-topic for 3 or more posts.
      • An example of going off-topic is discussing why Volke is better than Sothe (two FE9 characters) in a topic about Thieves in Fire Emblem DS.
      • Another may be discussing why Fire Emblem DS's Wi-Fi battles are bad, when the topic was about making a Wi-Fi battle team.
      In these cases, it is wise to make a new topic.
    • Necroposting (post in a very old topic) is forbidden.
      • If a topic has not been posted in for 1 month AND has fallen outside the first page of a board, any posts made in that topic will be considered necroposting.
      • Instead, if necessary, simply make another topic. This rule does not apply to the creators of art topics, hacking projects, and other threads of similar nature that need to be updated. Examples of acceptable use of necroposting are:
        • You have asked a staff member and they have permitted you to post in an old thread.
        • You have a project thread, and you must bump it to alert people to an update you just did.
        • You have some well thought out criticism to post in someone's art thread.
          • This is acceptable as long as the thread hasn't been devoid of activity by the artist for more than 3 months.
        • You have a bug report for a Hack.
          • This is acceptable as long as the thread hasn't been devoid of activity by the hacker for more than 2 months.
      When in doubt, ask a mod.
    • Do not make posts that are only images or an embedded video.
      • This includes emoticons.
    • Do not double-post. If somebody hasn't posted after your post and you need to add something, simply edit your existing post.
      • If for some reason you accidentally double post, report it noting this. You will not be punished for it, unless you keep doing it.
      • The only exceptions are the following:
      • You have a project thread, and you must bump it to alert people to an update you just did.
      • You have an art thread, and you must bump it to alert people to an update you just did.
      • You have a hacking thread, and you must bump it to alert people to an update you just did.
Edited by Nobody

actually i'll do that right now

see:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=699

Directly from the code of conduit:

• Post Quality

The rules in this section do not apply to Far from the Forest (FftF).

• Please use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when posting. The only exception is if English is not your first language, in which case we understand, and encourage you to ask others if you are having difficulties communicating something.
    • Do not make one-line posts, unless it adds something new or interesting to a discussion. In other words, do not spam.
      • Likewise, do not just quote another member and simply write "I agree", "quoted for truth", "no", etc. In these cases, make sure to at least explain why you agree or disagree.
      Anna says, "Care to expound on that thought?"
    • In the Creative board, posts are required to expound on the reasons for why something is good, or not good in your opinion. For example, if you want to say someone did a good job, you must tell them the specific reasons why.
    • Do not derail threads. Our definition of derailing a thread consists of going off-topic for 3 or more posts.
      • An example of going off-topic is discussing why Volke is better than Sothe (two FE9 characters) in a topic about Thieves in Fire Emblem DS.
      • Another may be discussing why Fire Emblem DS's Wi-Fi battles are bad, when the topic was about making a Wi-Fi battle team.
      In these cases, it is wise to make a new topic.
    • Necroposting (post in a very old topic) is forbidden.
      • If a topic has not been posted in for 1 month AND has fallen outside the first page of a board, any posts made in that topic will be considered necroposting.
      • Instead, if necessary, simply make another topic. This rule does not apply to the creators of art topics, hacking projects, and other threads of similar nature that need to be updated. Examples of acceptable use of necroposting are:
        • You have asked a staff member and they have permitted you to post in an old thread.
        • You have some well thought out criticism to post in someone's art thread.
          • This is acceptable as long as the thread hasn't been devoid of activity by the artist for more than 3 months.
        • You have a bug report for a Hack.
          • This is acceptable as long as the thread hasn't been devoid of activity by the hacker for more than 2 months.
    • Do not make posts that are only images or an embedded video.
      • This includes emoticons.
    • Do not double-post. If somebody hasn't posted after your post and you need to add something, simply edit your existing post.
      • If for some reason you accidentally double post, report it noting this. You will not be punished for it, unless you keep doing it.
      • The only exceptions are the following:
      • You have an art thread, and you must bump it to alert people to an update you just did.
      • You have a hacking thread, and you must bump it to alert people to an update you just did.

SO BADASS

According to a theory I just made up, based, partly, on this topic, and Bird Jesus as proofs, we all live on the dream of the Chicken Hive Mind.

Thus if someone asks you anything about God, or the Meaning of Liff Life, the corect is "chicken", and not "42", or "potato" as we precedently thought.

So, while you thought this topic was abput npthing, you may have entirely revolutionized Metaphysics.

That, or it's some kind of propaganda. Don't think you have fooled anyone, Sarkozy !

do you unironically describe yourself as 'wacky' or 'random' like it's a good thing

do you unironically describe yourself as 'wacky' or 'random' like it's a good thing

Nope.

It seems I should stop trying to do that humour thing, because I'm undoubtedly terrible at that.

No need to be so rude and judgemental (Yeah, just had to do it.).

Anyway, back to topic :

Chicken. They're delicious :

JP20140305_1_thumb.jpg