Pick my units

metalsnowman3

So I'm planning to play some FE7 after not playing it for like 5 years. What units should I use? Also, I have no save files so it forces me to do Lyn mode, will I be able to choose hard mode after it?

If you're using emulator, you can get save file with the modes unlocked, so you can go ahead and play LHM or HHM. You only have to search online.

As for PMU... I challenges you to use Vaida

Hehe should I be mean and say (dorcas)? Nah i ll be nice u get the weirdest person to get Karla (u need to train batre to lv 4warrior then make sure she lives after a round of combat between them if no one else picks batre u get Dorcas got it?)

Edited by Ronman5

dorcas will be a no go, but I'll start making a list:

1. Kent (I'm totally ok with)

2. Wallace (doesn't he come somewhat late in main story? I'm down for using him though he has sweet armor look)

3. Guy

4. Lucius

5. Matthew

6. Bartre-> Karla

7. Serra

8. Heath

9. Vaida (also get pretty late I think)

10. the lords obviously

Pretty good list so far, was Karla in HHM only? I have to check some of the recruitment and stuff but it seems so far I have at least some units early on. Maybe I'll make a crappy LP for it lol.

Edited by metalsnowman3

dorcas will be a no go, but I'll start making a list:

2. Wallace (doesn't he come somewhat late in main story? I'm down for using him though he has sweet armor look)

3. Guy

4. Lucius

5. Matthew

6. Bartre-> Karla

7. Serra

8. Heath

10. the lords obviously

Pretty good list so far, was Karla in HHM only? I have to check some of the recruitment and stuff but it seems so far I have at least some units early on. Maybe I'll make a crappy LP for it lol.

Karla is HHM only yes Both Farina and Karla are exclusive to HHM

Yes u get Karla at two chapters left but there's arenas in the last one (not sure if theres one in he chapter before the finale)chapters before the finale

Edited by Ronman5

Well Marcus and Raven will probably be a no as they are too good for EHM, though I might use Marcus in the early chapters to chip and break snags and stuff. Sain is cool though, I might throw Nino in there cause I like Est archetypes.

3. Guy

4. Lucius

5. Matthew

6. Bartre

7. Serra

8. Heath

10. the lords obviously

11. Sain

12. Nino

I'll leave Bartre there cause I never really used fighters in those games.

Edited by metalsnowman3

Ok got a save file so I'll be starting soon, going to go LHM then HHM cause I haven't played the game in awhile. For Lyn mode I will just use everyone to smash through it faster, but I will focus on leveling the ones on the list.

My main units will be:

3. Guy

4. Lucius

5. Matthew

6. Bartre

7. Serra

8. Heath

10. the lords obviously

11. Sain

12. Nino