Official Waifu Tier Listing 2014

Nestling

Tier listing is based on many factors including

1) Ability to perform Waifu duties (ie. Devote time to senpai, perform actions to support senpai, mutually love senpai, even if she doesn't always show it)

2) Physical Attractiveness

3) Sexual desire, stamina, and openness

4) Personality when with waifus, and when with other waifus.

5) Anything else that may factor in.

Games included so far:

All games released in USA (Not including Shadow Dragon. Yet.)

NOTE: This only contains PLAYABLE characters. Does not include DLC characters, but does include characters obtained from side missions. Does not include characters playable after completing the game.

Anna is based off of Fire Emblem: Awakening Anna.

Discussion is open and welcomed

Top Tier

Lucina

Nailah

Panne

Marisa

Tharja

High Tier

Sully

Vika

Lyndis

Cordelia

L'Arachel

Tiki

Nephenee

Lyre

Lethe

Anna

Heather

Mid-High Tier

Tana

Farina

Nowi

Kjelle

Noire

Lucia

Mia

Titania

Tethys

Lissa

Sumia

Lute

Vaida

Karla

Severa

Sanaki

Tanith

Vanessa

Maribelle

Serra

Cherche

Mid Tier

Leanne

Elincia

Marcia

Calill

Priscilla

Micaiah

Cynthia

Olivia

Natasha

Neimi

Rebecca

Mist

Jill

Fiora

Sigrun

Florina

Ena

Flavia

Miriel

Syrene

Illyana

Isadora

Mid-Low Tier

Louise

Amelia

Nah

Laura

Ninian

Morgan (F)

Nino

Astrid

Low Tier

Myrrh

Fiona

Meg Tier

Meg

Explanations for my placement can be given upon request, and edits will be made based on relevant discussion if it so appears in the thread

im not funny

Edited by Nestling

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharja has a terrible personality with other waifus tbh. Yanderes don't work well in that aspect. Alsol, there's no way in which Sully out-tiers Cherche. Cherche is actually a decent cook (unlike Sully, whose food would leave you worse than fasting), and Cherche beat up a wyvern into submission. At nine years old. Her stamina is top tier if the training has gone on. Also Minerva is a huge bonus.

Tharja has a terrible personality with other waifus tbh. Yanderes don't work well in that aspect. Alsol, there's no way in which Sully out-tiers Cherche. Cherche is actually a decent cook (unlike Sully, whose food would leave you worse than fasting), and Cherche beat up a wyvern into submission. At nine years old. Her stamina is top tier if the training has gone on. Also Minerva is a huge bonus.

The main issue I have with Cherce is that I could buy a body pillow of her and it'd probably have the same personality as her. It's just incredibly bland, and I don't really feel a personal connection to her because she's just so pedestrian. It's a similar situation with Cordelia, where she'd be higher if she wasn't so bland.

Sully's personality is so much more dynamic that it makes up for bad cooking. Bad cooking also creates sort of a dynamic environment where you as the senpai can help her cook and even though it turns out bad, you guys did it together, which is adorable as shit.

Rebecca should be #1 tier simply because she is an Archer with green hair.

I was going to post a picture of Rolf but the only picture I could find were really generic or really disturbing so no

Rebecca also suffers from just bland goody-two-shoes personality. Even her description "A helpful girl from wherever" is just sort of eh. She's good wife material, but the lack of personality or anything else really redeeming doesn't make her waifu material.

fiona has the skills to run my illustrious house for me and therefore should at least leapfrog EDIT: myrrh i can't read

Edited by Integrity

The main issue I have with Cherce is that I could buy a body pillow of her and it'd probably have the same personality as her. It's just incredibly bland, and I don't really feel a personal connection to her because she's just so pedestrian. It's a similar situation with Cordelia, where she'd be higher if she wasn't so bland.

Sully's personality is so much more dynamic that it makes up for bad cooking. Bad cooking also creates sort of a dynamic environment where you as the senpai can help her cook and even though it turns out bad, you guys did it together, which is adorable as shit.

I was going to post a picture of Rolf but the only picture I could find were really generic or really disturbing so no

Rebecca also suffers from just bland goody-two-shoes personality. Even her description "A helpful girl from wherever" is just sort of eh. She's good wife material, but the lack of personality or anything else really redeeming doesn't make her waifu material.

Bland? Cherche is an advocate knight, having to put up with Virion's uselessness; if you payed attention to the details, she used to be in training to become a priest but left it to become a rider alongside Minerva. If you add that to the fact that her family has served Virion for generations, it is obvious that she was assigned to become a priest, yet decided to change her fate and become a wyvern rider. The Cherche/Minerva mechanic technically means that as a two-sided person, Minerva is a bonus waifu (of the Tsun-type, apparently).Heck, Cordelia is quite an interesting character with the dynamics of someone who is alone at the top. She can't really become a teacher without ignoring her own natural gifts at almost everything she tries.

Also, senpai is a wrong term. Heck, Sully is MU's sempai in almost all context. Sully belonged to the Shepherds a good while before him, as well as the fact that MU's age is probably the same or lower than hers. The relationship is waifu-husbando, don't confuse it with kouhai-sempai.

In addition, food needs to be good. An army walks on its stomach. It's not like it was only the taste, her food made people sick.

this thread is amazing

wait what Tharja has her own tier with Lucina 2nd and Cordelia, Lyn and Micaiah among his higher tiers

aw fuck no you are just the worst

also obligatory why the fuck is Morgan on that list she is your future kid she literally cannot be your waifu wtf yo

Meg should be at the top of the list in her own tier. She's like 10000x better than all those other chicks you listed.

Also, Tharja above everyone? May I vomit now?

Ninian is mid-low tier

Things are gonna get messy

This is assuming I still care about waifus.

Have fun with the storm in this thread.

Seems like you already succeeded with one member.

*high five*

Xyu98VV.gif

Edit: Oh, and I advocate lowering Olivia on the list. My reasoning?

e4ISCkR.png

Airhead Blonde with pink hair. I'd call her a prostitute, but she's probably too stupid to realize she's used goods.

Immediately lowers her due to loyalty issues.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Lower everybody in top tier.

Lucina has PTSD

Panne and Nailah count as bestiality (not to mention Panne is borderline racist)

You're always second to Gerik with Marissa

Tharja abuses her child and would affect any other relationships you have

Plus half of the characters on the list have as much personality as a paper towel.