Official Waifu Tier Listing 2014

Nestling

Panne and Nailah count as bestiality (not to mention Panne is borderline racist)

As if there's a problem with wanting to screw them in animal form???

also obligatory why the fuck is Morgan on that list she is your future kid she literally cannot be your waifu wtf yo

Not with that attitude!

Edited by GabrielKnight

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharja has a terrible personality with other waifus tbh. Yanderes don't work well in that aspect. Alsol, there's no way in which Sully out-tiers Cherche. Cherche is actually a decent cook (unlike Sully, whose food would leave you worse than fasting), and Cherche beat up a wyvern into submission. At nine years old. Her stamina is top tier if the training has gone on. Also Minerva is a huge bonus.

Bland? Cherche is an advocate knight, having to put up with Virion's uselessness; if you payed attention to the details, she used to be in training to become a priest but left it to become a rider alongside Minerva. If you add that to the fact that her family has served Virion for generations, it is obvious that she was assigned to become a priest, yet decided to change her fate and become a wyvern rider. The Cherche/Minerva mechanic technically means that as a two-sided person, Minerva is a bonus waifu (of the Tsun-type, apparently).Heck, Cordelia is quite an interesting character with the dynamics of someone who is alone at the top. She can't really become a teacher without ignoring her own natural gifts at almost everything she tries.

Also, senpai is a wrong term. Heck, Sully is MU's sempai in almost all context. Sully belonged to the Shepherds a good while before him, as well as the fact that MU's age is probably the same or lower than hers. The relationship is waifu-husbando, don't confuse it with kouhai-sempai.

In addition, food needs to be good. An army walks on its stomach. It's not like it was only the taste, her food made people sick.

jesus christ are you actually taking this seriously

This is assuming I still care about waifus.

Have fun with the storm in this thread.

Seems like you already succeeded with one member.

*high five*

Xyu98VV.gif

Edit: Oh, and I advocate lowering Olivia on the list. My reasoning?

e4ISCkR.png

Airhead Blonde with pink hair. I'd call her a prostitute, but she's probably too stupid to realize she's used goods.

Immediately lowers her due to loyalty issues.

You not caring about waifus anymore is so sad.

This makes it clear that the end of the waifus age has come.

I never joined it, but it was fun to see people arguing over waifus and your love for olivia.

Well, it's a thing of the past now.

Edited by Nobody

jesus christ are you actually taking this seriously

Yes... yes he is.

Just like how they honestly believe Serge/Cherche is canon because Female Marc/Morgan is in a Dragonlord reclass in Future of Despair 2 DLC.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Yes... yes he is.

Just like how they honestly believe Serge/Cherche is canon because Female Marc/Morgan is in a Dragonlord reclass in Future of Despair 2 DLC.

The second part was me thinking it with a leadfoil hat. (Why leadfoil? It isolates radiation better than tin)

But waifus are serious business. Especially when I have an extra weekend day.

Edit: Wait, they? Last time I checked, I don't let any of my inner voices collaborate on my forum posts.

Edited by tuvarkz

I've never had waffles aside from hotel breakfast cafeteria fare (aside from Eggo, but I was dumb enough to not take those with syrup when I was a kid, so I never really had them in an appreciable way), though that alone was enough to make me realize how foolish I had been, in ignoring that their cubicles are tailor-made for holding syrup

Are there any waffle experts in the house? I need to learn what to look for in a gourmet waffle

Tharja has a terrible personality with other waifus tbh. Yanderes don't work well in that aspect. Alsol, there's no way in which Sully out-tiers Cherche. Cherche is actually a decent cook (unlike Sully, whose food would leave you worse than fasting), and Cherche beat up a wyvern into submission. At nine years old. Her stamina is top tier if the training has gone on. Also Minerva is a huge bonus.

Bland? Cherche is an advocate knight, having to put up with Virion's uselessness; if you payed attention to the details, she used to be in training to become a priest but left it to become a rider alongside Minerva. If you add that to the fact that her family has served Virion for generations, it is obvious that she was assigned to become a priest, yet decided to change her fate and become a wyvern rider. The Cherche/Minerva mechanic technically means that as a two-sided person, Minerva is a bonus waifu (of the Tsun-type, apparently).Heck, Cordelia is quite an interesting character with the dynamics of someone who is alone at the top. She can't really become a teacher without ignoring her own natural gifts at almost everything she tries.

Also, senpai is a wrong term. Heck, Sully is MU's sempai in almost all context. Sully belonged to the Shepherds a good while before him, as well as the fact that MU's age is probably the same or lower than hers. The relationship is waifu-husbando, don't confuse it with kouhai-sempai.

In addition, food needs to be good. An army walks on its stomach. It's not like it was only the taste, her food made people sick.

hahahah you're seriously arguing in this thread hahhahaha

edit hmm esme beat me to it by about seven hours

Rebecca should be #1 tier simply because she is an Archer with green hair.

Having a fake hair colour and being a bowman (an ineffective one at that with an unsuited physique for it) is more important than personality? ... Or actual appearance, for that matter?

Edited by Parrhesia

I've never had waffles aside from hotel breakfast cafeteria fare (aside from Eggo, but I was dumb enough to not take those with syrup when I was a kid, so I never really had them in an appreciable way), though that alone was enough to make me realize how foolish I had been, in ignoring that their cubicles are tailor-made for holding syrup

Are there any waffle experts in the house? I need to learn what to look for in a gourmet waffle

I, too, would like to know what to look for in a waffle.

I'm simply a casual.

But I like sap. The waffle probably can't take it. It'll be drowning in maple syrup.

this thread is amazing

wait what Tharja has her own tier with Lucina 2nd and Cordelia, Lyn and Micaiah among his higher tiers

aw fuck no you are just the worst

also obligatory why the fuck is Morgan on that list she is your future kid she literally cannot be your waifu wtf yo

For waifu list reasons, we are assuming that you are an outside third party with no correlation to the team whatsoever, so Morgan is ok

Although I am still not convinced that Sully should be moved lower, I am convinced that Cherce should be moved up on the basis that she makes up for her shit personality by decent backstory. (and cooking <w<).

Lower everybody in top tier.

Lucina has PTSD

Panne and Nailah count as bestiality (not to mention Panne is borderline racist)

You're always second to Gerik with Marissa

Tharja abuses her child and would affect any other relationships you have

Plus half of the characters on the list have as much personality as a paper towel.

Lucina may have PTSD, but it's nothing too much from her functioning as a person. It may create for awkward scenarios, but judging from her actions in-game and in supports, she still has a strong personality and is totally 100% waifu material.

Wait fuck so does that mean that like every branded is like the product of bestiality oh shit. Although racism ain't ok, so I agree with at least lowering panne one tier, so Nailah is higher.

As far as I'm aware, Marissa doesn't have any sexual feelings for Gerik, and sees him only as a chief. Unless I'm missing something, the position of husbando is still open for her. Open for you to take.

Tharja for this, and other reasons that I didn't quote in this post, is being lowered. R.I.P. Tharja :(

Hi Nestling

Hi :3

This is, like, a third of the reason feminists exist

OP, clean up the damn mess you're making XD

Never.

you missed lucius

;-)

When looking at a gourmet waffle, you should look for a variety of things.

1) Preparation of waffle. Is this going to be a microwave waffle, toasted waffle, or waffle cooked with mix? Much of my childhood was filled with toasted waffles.

2) Toppings in/on waffle. You must be aware of how any additional toppings will affect your product, and how they come out after preparation.

3) Style of waffle. Is it crunchy, is it chewy/

4) Price efficiency. This is only really a factor when you have two very similar waffles.

5) Availibility in your area.

6) Nutritional Information.

There's probably more, but those are the main six you should look at.

-They're all just sprites and voice clips and a few hours' writing from some Japanese fellers. Not actual people.

-Not. Actual. People.

-Therefore, this isn't exactly conducive to your ability to have healthy relationships with real people

-ALSO A BIG DEAL: This is ninety kinds of creepy and more than a tiny bit sexist.

Twopence: delivered. Make something funny out of this shitstorm, guys.