SNES Mystery of the Emblem help

King Marth 64

I am going to edit the Mystery of the Emblem patch and I wanted to know how to use a program that might able to get help out on the FE3 patch so that I will might able to fix rest of the names to the localized names from Shadow Dragon such as Caeda, Archanea, Ridersbane, Elice, Tiki, Parthia, Gradivus, Nyna, etc., and plus, some of the others that appeared in Awakening such as Dragon's Table, Hero-King, Bull, and Panther & the rest of them from using the other games and the others from FE12 patch, but I went to Romhacking.net that I went to ask them how to edit the FE3 patch in a couple of months ago and they told me that use the Atlas program will be a good thing to edit on the patch and I did download that Atlas program and I couldn't get it to run it properly on my computer, but does anyone who uses the work on a Atlas program so that I can might work on the FE3 patch?

In all honesty, if you're only doing names it might be easier just to find the name locations in a hex editor and change them the old fashioned way. The odds are you were expecting something a little more user friendly, Atlas is not that, you'll need to be able to use the command line to even begin using it.

It doesn't really matter, most hex editors are fundamentally the same. Truth be told, I have no idea about the name locations, you'll have to find them yourself.

Alright I'll might download a hex editor maybe tonight, I can't do it right now that I'm busy with my college class right now, but I don't recall any names appearing on any of the Archanea map like Genealogy of the Holy War to the recent games since I played this game for Book 2 and I went up to Chapter 3 in two years ago before I played the FE12 patch?

Edited by Volcanion