So before you look at the beautiful pic I have prepared, a few notes:

• You know that I have that headcanon about Eleanora actually being a Divine Dragon? It's here because it makes thinking about this more confusing interesting.
  • Eliwood/Ninian; Roy/Sophia to maximise Dragon-ness.
  • Humans and Dragons are the same species; which is different from actual real life humans. Why? They can canonically produce fertile offspring. In reality, this is only possible if they are the same species due to karyotypes being very strange if different species interbreed. Also, we're assuming having a Dragon form is controlled by one (dominant, if Ninian is a good indication) gene. So the genes we're talking about might not be expressed. So yeah.
  • Elibe only, guys. Trying to factor in other verses is a viable cause of hair-ripping for poor Magyars.

Now you have read all that (It wasn't much tbh, Magyars would probably ramble on for an hour) you can look at our lovely work with a single gene about Feathers. Go question our sanity.

[spoiler=Here is another pic that calls my (and Magyars') sanity to question.]kxLVKwz.png

I hope you had fun in my lecture.

why

Probably bacause she prefers to procrastinate than to read a book about chinese parenting.

Right, Glaceon?

Actually, I was doing this with Magyars when I did not have access to the book. All I did was type it, which is procrastinating. So half yes.

And Magyars is like REALLY into genetics, so that would be why.

Yet more proof of my cranial artillery that all the nobility in this franchise derive their authority from lizard people

Just about 20 minutes ago I read the following from Tehanu, of the Earthsea series:
"When Segoy raised the islands of the world from the sea in the beginning of time, the dragons were the first born of the land and the wind blowing over the land. So the song of creation tells. But her song told also that then, in the beginning, dragon and human were all one. They were all one people, one race, winged, and speaking the true language."

So you're telling us that everyone are "dragons" but the transforming gene is disabled in "humans"?

What?!? Please don't mix genetics with magics.

Edited by Naughx

dpQ0djK.png

That looked way to much like a ginormous spider when quickly scrolling through a thread. It's uncanny.

By all real scientific accounts, half dragon babies...are very plausible. I mean, Mules, that Tiger/Lion thing, given the immensely similar physiology of the two species it's not so far out. Especially in a magical world were spinning an axe can let you fly.

By all real scientific accounts, half dragon [and half human] babies...are very plausible. I mean, Mules, that Tiger/Lion thing, given the immensely similar physiology of the two species it's not so far out. Especially in a magical world were spinning an axe can let you fly.

By all real scientific accounts, half dragon babies...are very plausible. I mean, Mules, that Tiger/Lion thing, given the immensely similar physiology of the two species it's not so far out. Especially in a magical world were spinning an axe can let you fly.

Thing is, the examples you mentioned are sterile. Human/Dragon hybrids in FE (Ninian and Nah) are not. Thus, same species.

why is everything you say dumb

Well, couldn't have saved that if I tried. Which I obviously didn't.

I should really leave scientific discussion to people who know what they're talking about instead if making a fool of myself in places I have no place in being at. I'd say I've certainly hit a new low here, so at least it's not likely I could sounds any more idiotic.

• 6 years later...