Ho there, comrades

BANRYU

'Sup, everyone? I made my debut here last night hanging out with some lovely folks on the chat.

The name's Banryu; no need to capitalize it when addressing me, I just capsed it because it looks cool.

I'm a big FE fan and I've known about SFF for a while now, so I suppose me joining is a bit late in coming, but better late than never I suppose? I'm in the US and thus my first introduction to the series was SSB Melee, as well as the followup US release of Blazing Sword. I've also played a bit of Sacred Stones and own Radiant Dawn and of course Awakening. I love both the strategy and the relationships, and I particularly like how most of the games up until the Shadow Dragon remake don't oversexualize their character designs, a simple design choice that I've always approved of.

Eh, but maybe I'm going a bit overboard on introductions. Sorry, tendency to ramble and all that. Any other relevant information...? Well, I like to have intelligent conversations and debates with people, and I try to keep it respectful, though I do sometimes get a little heated / blunt / rude-- though usually I try to do it for comedic effect, I typically mean no offense. I might try to do some RP on here, or more likely just confer mad strats for Awakening Streetpass stuff. I suppose that just about does it…?

Oh yeah, one more thing.

I'm Batman.

Thanks, folks!

Ah, BlueWyvern's reply reminds me; Are there any sprite resources for Awakening anywhere in here? I've checked places like the Spriter's Resource and the Fire Emblem Wiki, but they have minimal Awakening sprite resources at best-- specifically I'm looking for things like the NPC units and avatar mugshot options and such. Might anyone around have that stuff, or the tools to make it happen?

Welcome to Serenes Forest! Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

Yeah, I'm going to patent this dammit

Seriously though, better late than never to join these forums, I guess

Thank you! And apologies, I don't speak/read whichever northern european language that is .w. ;;

That's "Welcome, comrade" spelled out in Cyrilic letters. I'm from Pennsylvania.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

That's "Welcome, comrade" spelled out in Cyrilic letters. I'm from Pennsylvania.

Oh that's sick, man, thanks! Dodge and Gaius, same as well. It's nice to be here.

So uh, I dunno, is there anything else you guys want to know about me? I didn't know what else to say in the intro OP o____o

Edited by BANRYU