• Petrine
    • Ashnard
    • Valtome
    • Lekain
    • Gangrel
    • Validar
    • Other

Hey everyone :)

Who is your most hated boss in the whole Fire Emblem series? The boss, that you would kill first, if you could. I made a list, but you can leave your own suggestion(s) maybe with reason(s).

Maybe I misspelled a few bosses, because I don´t know every FE game 100%. But I hope you can identify them.

I look forward for all your suggestions :)

Interestingly enough, my least favorite FE villains happen to be from my favorite game in the series, besides Excellus from Awakening. Along with him, I utterly hate Valtome and Oliver too. They're creepy as all fuck and GODS VALTOME'S LAUGH. That shit is annoying, even if it isn't actually voiced.

Interestingly enough, my least favorite FE villains happen to be from my favorite game in the series, besides Excellus from Awakening. Along with him, I utterly hate Valtome and Oliver too. They're creepy as all fuck and GODS VALTOME'S LAUGH. That shit is annoying, even if it isn't actually voiced.

I have considered to put Excellus, Oliver and Jarod to this list. But I wanted to put max. 2 bosses of one FE game to this list, because otherwise the list would be too long. So I excluded some important bosses.

Valtome, Lekain and Excellus. The latter in particular is a perfect example of a Scrappy in-universe - even his own allies don't trust him (Case in point: Chapter 17). The former two are just douchebags to one of the highest degrees I've ever seen.

I fucking hate Valter, I don't know why

[spoiler=FE4 Potential spoilers]

Manfroy and Alvis and Julius. Julius for being a douche, Alvis for being a greedy piece of shit, and Manfroy for 'killing' my favorite character, and for organizing the entire ordeal of everything

I'm guessing Redric = Raydrik?

That one. Not possessed, not insane, not driven by any warped idealism, not even some kinda product of a bad society. Just an all-out greedy, selfish toolbag who absolutely deserved to have his corpse made into a puppet.

When I first played FE7 10 years ago, I was genuinely shocked at how evil Sonia was, and I experienced a lot of joy when I killed her (Jaffar had to do the deed, obviously.)

Now that I've grown a little bit, all bosses don't really affect me. I always thought that Valter's character was a failed attempt at replicating the evil Sonia showed.

The biggest douchebag would of course be a certain deluded and pampered piece of shit who kills thousands of people as naturally as normal people breath. Not out of hatred or even pleasure. I could get behind stuff like that.

No, he does it just because he considers the lives of everyone but himself and his "kin" to be nothing but chess figures to be moved for his own benefit. Because clearly they are just so special that everyone else's lives are of no concern for them. Just for clarification, I do in fact mean Lekain and not Robin.

Edited by BrightBow

How can this thread exist without mentioning Narcian? Must fix. I always considered him the love to hate guy of FE6.

Callech (SP?) from FE8, Lekain from FE10, and Sonia from FE7 are pretty love to hate too.

Izuka. He's music theme is creepy, he is racist and looks like a pedo... I just don't get how Pelleas doesn't feel it! I turned off my wii once because I was scared by his... Everything.

I just wish he didn't exist, or since I haven't played FE9 yet, killed in the Mad King War.

Edited by Genarog

Oh yeah, I hate Izuka too. I forgot about him. He's also creepy and freaky as hell. And he makes the laguz take that horrible drug! And I love the laguz.

Edited by Anacybele

Raydrik. actually threatening villains are all well and good, but i really enjoy a good villain with no ambitions beyond being an asshole and no actual talent of their own, getting by on nothing but egotism, bluster and being inexplicably favoured by the actual evil powers that be. at least basically everyone else in the series has the power or cunning to back up their villainy and has something resembling a clear goal; all Raydrik wants is power and all he can do to get it is be a colossal douche

Edited by bookofholsety

I hate validar the most, because he sucks at his job as a villian.

he' just complains once his plan fails instead of having a plan b set up incase his plan fails.

Why is Murdoch on this list? He isn't even remotely dickish.

Murdoch is amazing. <3

I really hate Sonia. Like shes a big giant fitta. Just...go and stay go! It felt so good to squish her and its why i always make a point to get that gaiden. Lekain is a huge bastage too. Mostly because hes so dumb and in the latter part of RD, he gets badly written. Awakening villains just dont count cuz they are cardboard.

Probably Desmond. He's never fought but he singlehandedly transforms Zephiel while also being influent behind the scenes in the prequel, without being as interesting as say Ashanrd or Medeus.

Edited by Woodshooter