QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

Oh man I'm just gonna answer all 3 questions right quick.

Thursday: I support the Wranglers and the Aces for hockey, because they're the teams of my hometown and current town, respectively. I also happen to be a Packers fan for football, and Alaskans are all Seahawks fans so I got indoctrinated into that fandom shortly before they became Super Bowl champs.

Friday: Hell yeah I consider myself attractive! If you're into moderately overweight guys with baby faces, at least. Because if that's what you're into then I'm cute as fuck.

Saturday: "Things get a lot worse, then a lot better. You'll be okay."

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, no. My weakness is a lack of confidence and insecurity in my appearance and abilities.

Also: "Don't trust the girl that says she's taking care of the Rolly-Pollies she's a lying tramp and is going to kill them!" D:

Edited by Esau of Isaac

"Don't get angry at the other kids who make fun of you. Just keep on walking and be the better person."

Or something like that. My classmates liked making fun of me due to being an easy target. :P

"you think you rule now you're gonna rule in about eighteen years dog. also, study some korean so i can know it in the future pls"

"Don't stick your finger in lightbulb sockets, it hurts!"

In my case (though this would be a few years late sadly...) it would be "Don't stick your finger on lightbulbs just because they're all bright and pretty, it hurts!"

But yeah I did that when I was really young

I have a feeling I'd be too late with this too, but...

"Hey I know you're mad at your brother for picking on you all the time and I know you just want to be a nice girl at the same time... but you're perfectly fine if you want to quit letting him walk all over you, your family (including your brother) will find it hilarious in the future that you decided to bonk him on the head with your plastic baseball bat. So even though you'll get in trouble don't worry it gets better~!"

Edited by Freohr Datia

"Keep doing what you're doing."

"Also be more social I guess."

otherwise I'm totally complacent with how things turned out, and awful with advice.

Edited by PKLucas531

"Don't get angry at the other kids who make fun of you. Just keep on walking and be the better person."

Or something like that. My classmates liked making fun of me due to being an easy target. :P

Yeah this is something i would tell my five year old self. Also:

"A lot of the time, its their problem."

"It's physically impossible to evolve into a Charizard. It's not going to happen."

Thats adorable.