QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

also psa to op tom huddlestan looks pale and greasy and weird af as loki but he looks entirely like a normal (if kinda awkward) person in his appearances in otherwise not particularly notable british drama wallander

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has been a long time since i have completed a game that was not ace attorney

it has been a long time since i have had a life outside of ace attorney

it has been a long time since i have completed a game that was not ace attorney

it has been a long time since i have had a life outside of ace attorney

I still need Dual Destinies.

Shit looks fantastic.

Your avatar reminded me I tried to beat Punchout for NES but failed miserably at Mike Tyson Clone.

Last game I beat was Super Mario Bros 2. It was nothing special but I had fun with it. For some reason I like games older than me.

Edited by WaluigiWeegee

I still need Dual Destinies.

Shit looks fantastic.

the cutscenes are terrible and so is the voice-acting

everything else is fucking spectacular though

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires.

I loved it, conquering China with custom warriors is something I don't quickly tire of. (then again, it's a game that has multiple scenarios. Beat one, credits roll, then move on to the next)

the cutscenes are terrible and so is the voice-acting

everything else is fucking spectacular though

I'm mainly looking forward to how the trials go.

this all makes me want to go through Case 4 of JFA again

best case

Legend of Heroes : Trails in the Sky, aka TitS, on Steam.

It was pretty good though some parts of the latter half bored me to tears(nothing unusual in most games really), but the ending was quite interesting.

A good 50+ hour RPG with some strategy elements worth 20 bucks. Money well spent on this.

Edited by Woodshooter

it's a fucking character/story-driven logic puzzle series of course there's no replayability, is like, I don't know, the thirty-odd hours you'll get out of those three games not enough

it's a fucking character/story-driven logic puzzle series of course there's no replayability, is like, I don't know, the thirty-odd hours you'll get out of those three games not enough

I wasn't insulting the game. I'm just interested. Just saying what I heard.

If you count repeat victories, I think it might be Ys Origin (I beat it with all three characters on nightmarre difficulty). Since then I started playing Legend of Heroes, but that got derailed when I started playing Xenoblade, which I think I am close to beating now.

the definition of when you know a foreign series is good is if i of all people will go to the lengths of using fan localisations

the one out there of aai2 is actually pretty fucking amazing.

wolfenstein the new order among the literal best games of all time

EDIT: ought to be said, the latter is one of the reasons it's the last game i beat; i had a go at bioshock infinite and lost interest due to its extreme not-wolfenstein-tnoness

Edited by Integrity

It's been a while since I actually completed a singleplayer game. I think the last one was back in January where I managed to overcome the chocolate of doom and finish Long Live the Queen. Man, literally everything in that game's out to kill you.