QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update from class:

Black knee-length coat, black pants, olive green muscle shirt, also shoes

Actually took the coat off because it's kinda warm in class

Edited by Thor Odinson

Update: A suit of plate armour with lance in hand because I'm a knight. (Actually a plaid shirt and jeans cause I'm a nerd with no sense of style)

I'm wearing a frilly bell sleeve blouse and white, gold-embroidered chandelier skirt and a cream vest with cute white lace

It's.... an interesting combo... that I don't think I'll wear again~ The vest was made for a higher-sitting skirt and also the top of the skirt is like a V shape but the bottom of the vest has a Λ shape so it leaves a weird gap that I do not want to be there ^o^ The blouse is tucked underneath the skirt but it's too long (I'm too short/skirt sits too high) for me to untuck it and let it just cover up the gap because then it looks all awkward and scrunched up because of poofy skirt

Oh yeah and I could just not wear the vest but that was what I was planning on doing to begin with, it looks kinda odd having the blouse tucked underneath the skirt and as I said it looks weird leaving the long blouse over it, I put the vest on to cover up how it looks with the blouse tucked in~

#FirstFrillProblems

Edited by Freohr Datia

Update: I was so unsatisfied with that last match-up that I just ditched it all in favour of a simple, cute black skirt with a beige floral pattern and polka dots and a beige top with kinda puffy sleeves and lace detailing. For funsies I put on the vest as well, although it blends in with the colour of the top a little too much... =o B-but at this point I don't think I really care anymore ;~~~; At least it still looks kinda cute... Edited by Freohr Datia

lol idk why uni kids are supposed to dress like bums haha

too sleep deprived to effort

I'm not particularly bummy today but last friday i showed up to chem in sweatpants because im half asleep and also my class after that was cancelled so I'm only in class for an hour anyway

went back to sleep after \o/