QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

Fucking hell I remember thinking at 6:30 "OK GOTTA CHANGE THE TOPIC IN THIRTY MINUTES" what went wrong man idk

233. Who is your favourite insane politician, or political ad?
Like, we're talking someone totally mental, plausibly at a safe distance - or alternatively just an off-the-wall, unlikely seeming ad.
Australia contributes Bob Katter.
He won the seat.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can I say "every contemporary US Republican" or do I have to actually give a name?

Lamar Smith for creating SOPA.

Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

Emperor Norton, Emperor of these United States, and Protector of Mexico.

Except that by all accounts he was a pretty cool guy that you would love to have a beer with or something, so I guess he doesn't count?

(also not technically a politician, maybe)

I'd say that I don't really have any "favorites," despite the wealth of candidates to choose from. Too many of them simply scare me.

Edited by Euklyd

Oh actually he's not exactly super high on the list as far as being actually batshit insane, but Herman Cain quoted a song from Pokemon the Movie 2000 which was great (and I own the official soundtrack which is also great).

He gets points for that, at least.

Emperor Norton, Emperor of these United States, and Protector of Mexico.

Except that by all accounts he was a pretty cool guy that you would love to have a beer with or something, so I guess he doesn't count?

(also not technically a politician, maybe)

I'd say that I don't really have any "favorites," despite the wealth of candidates to choose from. Too many of them simply scare me.

I hate you.

But also love you at the same time.

This is mine.

Edited by Makaze

Oh actually he's not exactly super high on the list as far as being actually batshit insane, but Herman Cain quoted a song from Pokemon the Movie 2000 which was great (and I own the official soundtrack which is also great).

He gets points for that, at least.

I like this guy.

Question 234. When was the first time you got drunk, and at what age?

17 - a friend's birthday party (they, too, were 17). I had kind of messed-up tolerance for a long time due to medication, though, and was a real lightweight sometimes - I handled it pretty well that day, though. I didn't really do that much - apparently my head lolled around a lot and I smiled vaguely at people.

Drank something alcoholic for the first time: When I was 16.

Relatively drunk: When I was 17 in a friend's party

Passed out and ended up in a hospital drunk: When I was 18 in a friend's (yeah, same friend) party.

I vomited all over her house =(

Edited by Nobody

differential calculus with jim vance, jr.

those homework assignments.

EDIT: this was fall '12, for the record

Edited by Michael Hurst

The first and last time I ever got drunk was when I was 1-2 years old. I think I drank some cider. I fell asleep, afterwards.

I don't drink, though.