QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skip drunk and go straight to sick.

how silly of you drinking without me around to take care of you

I don't enjoy the idea of losing control over my logic

so never

plus alcohol tastes nasty

I was 17. Legal age to consume alcohol in the UK is 18. My friends and I had some fake IDs made, and we would often visit our local, the King Alfred.

It was Strongbow, a type of cider that is very popular in the UK. I must have drunk several pints (1 pint = 568ml) of it, alongside shots of vodka. I remember snippets of the rest of that night, but I was gone. Chundering into bins, etc..

That was the day that Strongbow started to taste like piss for me, and I haven't touched a drop of that shit for at least 7 years, now.

Protip: Don't drink Strongbow, kids. Stick to hanging out at your local park at 9-10pm, smoking fags and drinking White Lightning and Lambrini you got someone else to buy for you from the local Bargain Booze. Stay classy, Britain.

Edited by Raven

17 at a house party, too pro, but the first proper time had to be when I was 18 and decided to have a bit of everything. Never mix your wines!

the first time i had a drink was when i was 16 and that was a bottle of smirthnof ice

the first time i threw up from drinking too much was when i was 18 and i drank a bottle of white wine.

Protip: Don't drink Strongbow, kids. Stick to hanging out at your local park at 9-10pm, smoking fags and drinking White Lightning and Lambrini you got someone else to buy for you from the local Bargain Booze. Stay classy, Britain.

gross. typical chav lifestyle. fuck this country

i first threw up when I drank three bottles of matsos ginger, a shit swedish cider, a stones ginger, two pints of orchard crush, a breakfast, baileys and lime and a curacao/chartreuse/absinthe abomination

i did not go down without a fight

i had to walk across city roads that day.

Edited by Parrhesia

Wasn't actually hungover though - the three litres of water i chugged the moment i got home was likely my savior, or maybe i'm just amazing

Wasn't actually hungover though - the three litres of water i chugged the moment i got home was likely my savior, or maybe i'm just amazing

A valiant effort from both yourself and your kidneys I see! I once went through a bottle of wine for predrinks and somehow made it to my 9am tutorial the next day. Never before has a bus ride been so uncomfortable.

my kidneys are fucken heroes mate

Yeah I've sort of... drank a lot recently

(albeit largely in traumatic circumstances, like after the work fire, or watching Sydney FC play football)

it seems I have gotten over being a medically-induced lightweight with unnecessary flamboyance

My grad party, since the legal age is 18 up here. Otherwise, I rarely drink anyways. Don't particularly care for it.

Question 235. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?

'Bad webcomics' and 'power metal' would have been the answers of, like, 2012 - but both have dropped off the radar since I got discerning and shit. I don't really consider any of my current pleasures guilty ones.

233. Richard Nixon if he counts

at first glance i thought nixon was your guilty pleasure

i wish that was the case ;.;

Fucked up gifs, NSFW stuff (Be it man-on-woman sex, lesbians or beautiful naked women), and Olga Kurylenko.

at first glance i thought nixon was your guilty pleasure

i wish that was the case ;.;

Oh my god I did too. Actually I would've still thought it was the case...

Anyways it's totally SF :P: