Looking back at this I fell stupid

Lol.

@Blue Knight: Way to go balldropping.

Seriously. Gold/Silverknights are inferior to most other classes come endgame because of their caps. The only one that's good for endgame is Astrid because she has the best Speed, skill, and resistance and her luck is tied only with Fiona. The Double Bow's +3 strength will also bring her power up to par with even Kieran, only she is doubling.

Fiona and Oscar both have Earth affinity, so if they get blessed with capped stats, they may be found useful, but I've taken Titania with capped stats to endgame twice and neither time did she impress me.

My Astrid never had good speed (and she has low strength too). My Titania on the other hand, always had better speed despite a lower cap.

Gold/Silver Knights don't have inferior caps. It just that nothing sucks and nothing stands out. If anything, I don't like the saint's caps.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

My Astrid never had good speed (and she has low strength too). My Titania on the other hand, always had better speed despite a lower cap.

Gold/Silver Knights don't have inferior caps. It just that nothing sucks and nothing stands out. If anything, I don't like the saint's caps.

Saint's caps aren't good either. Especially since Laura has great growths, it sucks that she's screwed only for her caps. But it sounds like your Astrid got screwed over, she tends to hit most of her caps around level 13 for me. Titania's not a bad character, and neither are most of the other knights, I just feel there are better choices when deciding your endgame team.

Astrid does get quite a bad reputation doesn't she...everyone says she has bad growths in offense,but i know her strength growth is around 40,and her speed growth is around 50,of course,with blossom,those growths both go over 50%,and she gets paragon naturally to balance it out...of course maybe I am biased because Astrid capped everything in POR so her all of her bases were better.plus she caps RES really early so BEXP can help her along.

Astrid is pretty amazing, and I haven't even used her. It's just a matter of time until I get around to it. Seriously, she gains a level every two attacks during the Part 4 chapters, meaning she's going to be up to end-game snuff when that rolls around, and she's a mounted bow unit. Even if she didn't double attack and didn't do tremendous damage, that alone would make her worth using.

That said, I don't think there's anyone downright not worth using, except maybe Fiona and Loliver. Fiona has everything in the world going against her and doesn't end up as good as half the other paladins anyway, and Oliver is just bland in terms of stats.

Titania's not a bad character, and neither are most of the other knights, I just feel there are better choices when deciding your endgame team.

Agreed.

As for Fiona, I simply don't know if mine's got RNG blessed, but she's not that bad (yet still, that was the very first time (and only so far) I had patience with her u.u; ). She had decent strenght, good defense & luck and great speed & resistance. Skill was more on the sucky side, but still wasn't that bad at all. <<;

That said, I don't think there's anyone downright not worth using, except maybe Fiona and Loliver. Fiona has everything in the world going against her and doesn't end up as good as half the other paladins anyway, and Oliver is just bland in terms of stats.

Fiona usually turns out good when trained, even though everything is going against her. Lyre is the one that truly sucks.

She is actually. Well at least i can rely on her 'till the end.

I wasn't able to rely on her in easy or normal mode.

Currently, Astrid sucks for me. Low attack and defense plus decent speed. I had to use a Blossom to get her on par with everyone else, she'd seem like the perfect candidate for it anyway since she was underleveled on part 4.

Seriously. Gold/Silverknights are inferior to most other classes come endgame because of their caps. The only one that's good for endgame is Astrid because she has the best Speed, skill, and resistance and her luck is tied only with Fiona. The Double Bow's +3 strength will also bring her power up to par with even Kieran, only she is doubling.

Fiona and Oscar both have Earth affinity, so if they get blessed with capped stats, they may be found useful, but I've taken Titania with capped stats to endgame twice and neither time did she impress me.

My Astrid is getting speed screwed (18 at around Lv 11-12) and is doubled by most bosses. Is this normal?

My Astrid is getting speed screwed (18 at around Lv 11-12) and is doubled by most bosses. Is this normal?

According to her averages, it's normal. I'm using her at level 16 as a bow paladin on 3-11 and she gets doubled by swordmasters.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I disagree. Give her Nolan's Nihil and Urvan and watch her go.

What does that have to do with anything?

I said he got owned because he didn't use his Titania, who is so damn awesome that it isn't even funny. I mean, all those maxed stats and some good skills and Urvan would be frigging killer.

Tititania I think is quite good, especially if your looking for a Paladin on Normal/Hard mode as she is not that difficult to level up. I always given her Urvan.

I said "in the endgame" for a reason. Obviously she's good up until that.