What do you look like?

blyegg

Parrhesia has gold hair and silver eyes. She is 2 feet and 3 inches tall. Parrhesia's weight is somewhere between 150 and 100. She wants fluffy baloons, or maybe intestines.

I wonder how it determines sex

or what a shindan is

Alan has blue hair and pink eyes. She is 3 feet and 5 inches tall. Alan's weight is somewhere between 200 and 250. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe intestines.

This program thinks I'm a girl. Fuck this shit.

LuxSpes has red hair and green eyes. She is 1 feet and 6 inches tall. LuxSpes's weight is somewhere between 150 and 100. She wants fluffy balloons, or maybe liver

What's up with with fluffy balloons, or maybe *guts*?

Brendor the Barbarian has purple hair and brown eyes. She is 6 feet and 3 inches tall. Brendor the Barbarian's weight is somewhere between 690 and 200. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe intestines.

Wut?

"Peppy has green hair and gold eyes. She is 8 feet and 11 inches tall. Peppy's weight is somewhere between 50 and 100. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe liver."

Gee, this is totally legit. :rolleyes:

Refa has blue hair and pink eyes. He is 9 feet and 1 inches tall. Refa's weight is somewhere between 100 and 300. He wants fluffy baloons, or maybe liver.

"Gaia has olive hair and yellow eyes. He is 3 feet and 3 inches tall. Gaia's weight is somewhere between 300 and 150. He wants fluffy baloons, or maybe liver."

Inputed my username and got this instead...

Naughx has gold hair and black eyes. She is 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Naughx's weight is somewhere between 690 and 50. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe intestines.

Yeah that's totally me.

Daniel has purple hair and purple eyes. He is 7 feet and 1 inches tall. Daniel's weight is somewhere between 150 and 150. He wants fluffy baloons, or maybe liver.

My weight is right :O (in pounds, obviously)

Edited by Nobody

<Insert Name here> has beige hair and purple eyes. She is 3 feet and 7 inches tall. <Insert Name Here>'s weight is somewhere between 100 and 300. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe liver.

ROFL

Alg has ivory hair and green eyes. She is 6 feet and 8 inches tall. Alg's weight is somewhere between 690 and 100. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe liver.

Accurate

Euk has violet hair and yellow eyes. He is 9 feet and 6 inches tall. Euk's weight is somewhere between 200 and 150. He wants fluffy baloons, or maybe intestines.

HUUUGE

Vashiane has crimson hair and blue eyes. She is 4 feet and 4 inches tall. Vashiane's weight is somewhere between 200 and 100. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe liver.

... ... I - I don't EVEN...

eclipse has brown hair and beige eyes. She is 1 feet and 9 inches tall. eclipse's weight is somewhere between 200 and 150. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe liver.

Man, that last part needs more variety. ;/

Krevin has crimson hair and pink eyes. She is 8 feet and 1 inches tall. Krevin's weight is somewhere between 50 and 100. She wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe intestines.

Heavy has beige hair and silver eyes. He is 6 feet and 10 inches tall. Heavy's weight is somewhere between 300 and 200. He wants fluffy baloons, or maybe intestines.

I don't get this game at all.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Garland has ivory hair and orange eyes. She is 1 feet and 8 inches tall. Garland's weight is somewhere between 690 and 200. She wants fluffy baloons, or maybe intestines.

What in the name of Leonyx is this shit?!

Edited by 3-13 Garland

"Zak has yellow hair and red eyes. He is 4 feet and 10 inches tall. Zak's weight is somewhere between 690 and 200. He wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe intestines."

Apparently I'm a short zombie now.

Freohr Datia has beige hair and purple eyes. He is 7 feet and 1 inches tall. Freohr Datia's weight is somewhere between 100 and 100. He wants fluffy baloons, or maybe intestines.

This thing really seems to like making weight really strange... Also swapping genders

"Zak has yellow hair and red eyes. He is 4 feet and 10 inches tall. Zak's weight is somewhere between 690 and 200. He wants a big, juicy... sausage, or maybe intestines."

Apparently I'm a short zombie now.

Everyone's either a tall or short zombie.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy