I played for a month and then I uninstalled it.

Followed bits of news here and there but I'm unimpressed.

Pretty much this.

Would probably give it a shot again if the expansion were free, but... well, it isn't.

Back to Path of Exile I go.

At the moment playing my way through the expansion. Tore right through Act 5 but Adventure Mode is certainly...a nice little addition. The bounties/rifts add a lot more replayability, I think.

Edited by Interest

Back to Diablo II for me.

I did beat the game and I would still consider it okay, but it was disappointing for me, considering D2 is my favourite game of all time. I guess sometimes you just can't live up to the hype.

I'll probably play it sometime again, I've heard they changed some stuff.

Yeah I think adventure mode is really fun and the clusterfuck that are the rifts are very enjoyable. I'm runnin crusader right now and they are really fun in groups and with my friend who is a Wizard. I would recommend trying d3 again because the new additions are very addictive but I never played d2 so I can't really say anything along those lines.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I think adventure mode is really fun and the clusterfuck that are the rifts are very enjoyable. I'm runnin crusader right now and they are really fun in groups and with my friend who is a Wizard. I would recommend trying d3 again because the new additions are very addictive but I never played d2 so I can't really say anything along those lines.

The "core" experience of D3 was quite pathetic, I've stopped playing after reaching act 3 in Inferno - the overhauled loot system is great and was needed, adventure mode brings variety aswell.

I don't regret getting the expansion, but - to be honest - witnessing loot 2.0 was enough to make me buy the addon. Less RNG is always great.