Random Child Generator - Week 07

Teapot

ABOUT - What if they mated?

Idea spawned by Lenh; further fueled by three people with too much sugar and caffeine in their systems.

Create the unexpected lovechild of two randomly-paired characters of the week from the GBA FE series.

Entries may be submitted in this topic; otherwise, they may be PMed if you wish to keep them private. Contest winners will be selected via anonymous public vote. The winner of the current week will pick the next pairing for the following week. Pairings must consist of 2 canon characters from the GBA FE games; no shopkeeper portraits, please. Anything else goes.

*If you dislike, do not support, or otherwise have some complaint regarding the current pairing, please keep it to yourself.

RULES - What can and can't I do?

• 16 color palette (15+bg), hackbox dimensions (96x80)
  • may be spliced, partially custom, or full custom, but must be completely new work
  • one entry per person; entries may be updated and edited, but only the final version will be accepted
  • child may be of any age, sex, or gender, but should recognizably/biologically resemble their parents
  • HAVE FUN MAKING BABIES

CURRENT PAIR - Get a room, you two!

rcgwk07.png

Sophia [FE6/7] x Limstella [FE7]

DUE DATE: Friday, April 4, 2014

[spoiler=Week History & Winners]1 - Karel x Natasha - Winner: Yoshi
2 - Tethys x Athos - Winner: The Merc
3 - Rebecca x Garcia - Winner: The Merc

4 - Selena x Geitz - Winner: ShinyPichu

5 - Lyn x Lloyd - Winner: Lt. Smirks

6 - L'Arachel x Legault - Winner: Sea Lion

What sorcery is this?!

Seriously, are they going conjure up a child because good luck finding a sperm bank in the middle ages.

This has clearly gone too far.

Edited by Pimpstick

What I'm more curious to know is what happens when you pair two emotionless characters together. Is that like multiplying 0? Or even... dividing 0?

What I'm more curious to know is what happens when you pair two emotionless characters together. Is that like multiplying 0? Or even... dividing 0?

obviously they go on a magical adventure to learn about the power of emotions and feelings. I remember that sophia was just bad at showing emotion i don't think she didn't have any.

this paring is even better because Limstella is technically neither/either gender.

RULES - What can and can't I do?

• 16 color palette (15+bg), hackbox dimensions (96x80)

• may be spliced, partially custom, or full custom, but must be completely new work

one entry per person; entries may be updated and edited, but only the final version will be accepted

child may be of any age, sex, or gender, but should recognizably/biologically resemble their parents

HAVE FUN MAKING BABIES

Edited by Elsa's Hair

While I still have reservations about this witchcraft, I shall withhold my reservations for now

vamp_zpsd6bd780e.png

#lesbian spawn

Shouldn't more people be in this? I thought this kind of pairing was supposed to be hyped.