The SF Pokemon League

blyegg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, Jiac, the way this is going, I'm probably gonna be the one taking you down.

Not necessarily,but maybe,I battled you with a test team so flaws were quite obvious.

• 4 weeks later...

.... i feel ur pain bros anyways i cant beleive i won my scolipede set wasnt right nor was my scizors ablity but doing that with monotype in this kinda tour took some balls and it did well

Can I just move up to the next round? At this rate i don't think that the match is ever going to happen

Perhaps, I'll go search for your opponent on Showdown to see if they are active and set up a match,but otherwise, I'll move you up, ok? ^^

Ok, that works. Thanks!

So you have no current opponent,but I'll probably move up Jao so you have a battle since the whereabout of amcc4728 is unknown. Just wait a single day.

ok also dq bly or his opponet or keep one of them in since they havent battled either..... like seriously ._. so mono can get his battle on....

Edited by Ronman5

ok also dq bly or his opponet or keep one of them in since they havent battled either..... like seriously ._. so mono can get his battle on....

K

• 4 weeks later...

So I really can't do much for Mono's game, I can assure you you'll probably get your battles next month or somewhere this month, but the loser's bracket is moving awfully slow, and I plan to move it faster so I'll begin giving week deadlines for battles unless you either planned out your battle or scheduled for a later time.

Anyways won 2 games. (Yay secured 2nd clinch)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-123243920

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-132594801

I hope loser's bracket truly speeds up so whoever was previously active will advance I'll be giving 3 days before I move the people currently inactive up.