The SF Pokemon League

blyegg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban Manaphy plz ;-;, easy x2.5 is OP...

let's see...ever heard of choice specs/scarf (almost all electric type pokemon)?

let's see...ever heard of choice specs/scarf (almost all electric type pokemon)?

But nothing resists Manaphy,and Choice locks the Pokemon to a single move :P Manaphy change moves,the problem is the instant '+3'!

But nothing resists Manaphy,and Choice locks the Pokemon to a single move :P Manaphy change moves,the problem is the instant '+3'!

He's talking about a choice scarf ON an electric pokemon

volt switch. thunderbolt. oh, and offensive grass types who can get in without being hit by ice beam or after manaphy killed something, stuff like roserade, who can just fire off a leaf storm or giga drain and be done with it.

I made a OU team so I might as well join.

UTC+1. On Monday to Thursday, I have time from 3 PM to 8 PM, Friday 1 PM to 4 AM, Saturday 12 PM to 4 AM, and Sunday 12 PM to 8 PM.

I can join im on normally im on at 3pm est on monday thru Friday and also im not on rhe main server a lot im usually in frost.psim.us and leaf.psim.us due to the main being laggy as hell on my comp (i always go by Ronman5 k?)

I made a OU team so I might as well join.

UTC+1. On Monday to Thursday, I have time from 3 PM to 8 PM, Friday 1 PM to 4 AM, Saturday 12 PM to 4 AM, and Sunday 12 PM to 8 PM.

UH don't know if there are any spots left. But may i join please? I'm available Monday-Friday 7PM EST- 1200 AM EST. Except for Wednesday due to class during that time.

Could both of you sign up on this site, please?

I believe once Deus signs up on the above site (thx btw, Venosaur), we will have 16 people and we can begin tomorrow.

I will add the last three people to the main page tomorrow, as well as fix the brackets.

Hopefully, we can start tomorrow.

:newyears:

Yeah but now we need someone else cause fate said hes leaving(yet he hasnt left the bracket oddly enough)

I'll be able to kick the person out. IIRC

What i mean is ive seen the rules change for this tourny for a while and im confused on the final rules

We decided finally on PS OU rules.

I've decided to abandon times, but we can still use times as references if we are forced to change the matchups.

The tournament has begun.

Match #1: BlueWyvern4 vs. Seevea will begin in approximately 5-10 minutes.

Any future match's participants must be PMed by either me or Jiac giving an OK for them to start.

Thank you.

my god im new to OU im going to die right away