Favorite guy you didn't End-Game

Have any units on any of your playthroughs you wish you could have brought to end-game but didn't?

My current playthrough, Haar's taking the cake. He's so utterly fantastic, but I'm running with my Green Hair Themeteam so he doesn't fit the bill. Despite killing almost everything in every stage so far in Part 3 with Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf, he's the second highest leveled guy on my team.

Nolan, also, is gonna be there. He's the only guy on the Flail Brigade that's worth using other than the two you're forced to end-game and Aran. It makes me sad because the Tarvos is awesome.

My current playthrough, Haar's taking the cake. He's so utterly fantastic, but I'm running with my Green Hair Themeteam so he doesn't fit the bill. Despite killing almost everything in every stage so far in Part 3 with Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf, he's the second highest leveled guy on my team.

Maybe Haar dyed his hair from green to dark brown! Maybe everyone had green hair! XD

Have any units on any of your playthroughs you wish you could have brought to end-game but didn't?

Nolan, also, is gonna be there. He's the only guy on the Flail Brigade that's worth using other than the two you're forced to end-game and Aran. It makes me sad because the Tarvos is awesome.

i beg to differ. Jill is a BEAST!

but back on topic, i would have to say Rolf for me. I had never bothered with an archer before, so Rolf came as a nice surprise! it only took a few levels to turn him into a BEAST!

Marcia! I got her to level 20 before most of the people I was bringing to endgame, and she was excellent for me. But I didn't end up bringing her because I already had a lance unit (Nephenee) and a Pegasus unit (Elincia) on my Endgame team. That, and I was slightly scared of people with bows. :/

Edited by Songbird

I've used Astird every single game, but I've never taken her to the endgame because she's always gotten to lvl 20 and capped most, if not all, her stats

I've used Astird every single game, but I've never taken her to the endgame because she's always gotten to lvl 20 and capped most, if not all, her stats

You never take Astrid because she caps almost or all stats!? :huh:

I wanted to bring Tormod, a level 6 Arch Sage. He had good stats overall but others units surpassed him and I didn't think there would be enough time for to level him above level 10, so I did not choose him. I was hoping to use him in the final chapters.....

Edited by Dark Sage

You never take Astrid because she caps almost or all stats!? :huh:

yeah. I bring units to the endgame that still have some growing to do. Astrid always ends ups finishing so there's no need to train her anymore

Shinon for me, though I've only beaten the game once for a few reasons (biggest one being the fact that our dad won't let us bring the Wii anywhere outside of his house), so yeah.

But like, what happened with Shinon was that I have this obsession to bring a certain group of three to every chapter (so I didn't have any room for him olo), same with PoR, and I should probably stop with that. But it's so fun and it'd break the Bizz code if I did end it.

i beg to differ. Jill is a BEAST!

but back on topic, i would have to say Rolf for me. I had never bothered with an archer before, so Rolf came as a nice surprise! it only took a few levels to turn him into a BEAST!

Oh, nono. You misunderstood. I'm talking about my current playthrough. Jill is pretty crappy for me right now. Level 1 Dragonmaster with 14 strength? You kidding me? Freakin' RNG hosed on that one. She was my brother's second best unit his last run through the game, though.

Also you should endgame a Marksman sometime. They are unbelievable. Honestly, probably the single most useful end-game class in the entirety of Radiant Dawn. 3 range + double bow + good enough speed games = freakin' dead enemies. My first playthrough of the game, Rolf got MVP in every single end-game map except the one against the black knight, despite the fact I had both Tibarn and Caineghis. (Hey, first playthroughs for me = beat the game with the least hassle possible. It's the ones beyond where I go for a challenge.)

I don't bring the Laguz Royals with me into the Endgame chapters, and I don't regret it. Seriously, why spend a lot of time raising human characters to NOT bring them in the final chapters?

Well, I did it because I was a littel scared. And also, I had never seen Griffca or Caineghis fight in RD. Now I don't bring any laguz king. Only Naesala