Ephraim and Klok's FE7 Randomizer

Klokinator

One of these days I'll go through with both randomizers and test play every character ingame and balance them. For now you can use nightmare to manually adjust their stats as needed. It's a quick fix.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of a mac version being released? I tried using Wine, but it wouldn't open.

I recommend CT075's randomizer, but for what it's worth, you can run this program in Mono on Mac OS X and Linux with Mono and the mono-basic package.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty sure Ephraim stopped work on this one. Cam and I are working on the other one though.

I just downloaded both versions should i delete Ephraim's and use Cams and use Fix Patch V.0.73 on it(the link atm comes with 72).

I haven't really read through the whole forum but is there a reason that all my characters kept their old weapon ranks? And I don't know if you need to know this but the bug with Eliwood and Marcus did not occur with me... Eliwood is a fighter Marcus a falcon kinght. Also, can you do anything about weird palettes or do you just have to live with it?

Edited by Magic Warrior

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure when the randomiser itself actually begins to take effect, or if I've done something wrong (I did follow the instructions in the OP exactly), but nobody seems to be randomised? I'm not really sure what happened, everyone is just non-randomised. I don't know if it only starts at the beginning of Eliwood's story, but as far as I've played, Sain, Kent, Florina and Wil aren't randomised. If anyone can help, thanks.

• 3 months later...

So I made it to chapter 18E and this thing happened that I don't think should happen.

hfLPrG3.png

Also, can you buy Ocean Seals at any secret shops? Because I have 4 pirates (Florina, Sain, Canas, Guy) and I have this amazing image in my head that I'll have a 'Zerker Squad that rolls through water- and mountain- chapters and wreck everyone's faces. (sorry if this is a stupid question, I forget whether you can do this having only played the game twice.)

Also, every single axe-user's animation is the Hand-axe form, even if they're equipped with a melee-axe (ex Iron Axe).

Also, Generals don't have animations.

You can buy ocean seals at Wallace/Geitz's chapter actually. And wow... getting an excalibur. Jeez.

Well, the good news is, you can just ignore little things like that. There's going to be a third randomizer in the future and it's gonna be way better than Cam and Ephraim's randomizer. Trust me, it'll be worth waiting for. Also, I will continue to recommend Cam's over Ephraim's in the meantime.

• 1 month later...

Im having the same issue. I have all the files downloaded, I can get the randomized game working, but I have no idea what file Im supposed to be patching. your instructions are very vague on that part. All they say is that you use NUPS. Plz help :3

Are you using my fix patch?

I didn't use the fix patch during my first LP. Found out it was kinda mandatory when Warrior Eliwood demoted to Fighter.

Getting him back to Warrior was annoying

Edited by The Dark Armorknight