Generic StreetPass Teams?

Aitherios

I think a topic like this was posted before... this can be locked or whatever if it was.

I've been getting lot of StreetPass teams lately but I don't think they are real people. So far only 2 are real that I got Usually whenever you see/recruit/battle a team, the Avatar will have greeting and recruit messages along with marriages if any. Some of the ones I get will have strange names, the same greetings, not possible hair colored/skilled Morgans and other children, and no marriages when you view thier card.

Some names are: Olwora, Sayvra, Arund, Rieve, Ardissa, Luthor

Rieve and Sayvra, wiht Luthor and Arund have the same greeting.

Sayvra "married" Chrom, yet has a red hair Morgan. By red, a Cordelia or Miriel red

Olwora has the same recruitment message as Ardissa.

Is this some sort of joke or glitch?

Apparently it happens from time to time. I don't recall if I got it, mostly because I don't pay attention to Outrealm Order.

I think I might have gotten some randomly genrated teams myself. I didn't notice anything really out of the ordinary, however. I'll be sure to be on the lookout for them, though.

Edited by Just call me Al

OROs openly cheat when it comes down to the kids

Most recent goof I've seen the OROs do was a MaMU one that had an otherwise normal Lucina!Morgan [Aether+Blue Hair] but had FeMU!Lucina [ignis and Solidarity on Lucina].