Oh. Em. Gee. Kill la Kill~ <3

That Kill la Kill finale.

It. Was. Perfect.

So many feels.

;~;

PERFECT END TO MY BIRTHDAY!

PERFECT END TO THE SERIES!

It is my favorite anime of the year (2013-2014).

Maybe even of all time. But I haven't watched that much anime, to be honest, so that's not saying too much.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

They threw so many rules out the window. Literally 'incomprehensible nonsense', I mean, the show even admits that.

Life fibers can only be destroyed by cutting from both sides - Fuck that, LIFE FIBER BULLET GAMAGOORI LAGANN

Senketsu is also part human, so that means they inserted a kid into the cloth? You can wear people?

Ha Ha they are pretending to have plot.

WHO THE HELL GIVES A FUCK.

EXPLOSION BOOM

yayyy.

Cant really complain when that is kinda the joke.

Edited by Akinaoki

I didn't like it.

Up until like 10 minutes in it was great, but I want to forget everything between that and Ryuko falling back down to Earth.

Its definitely worse than Gurren Lagann.

Just watched the last two episodes in succession.

They threw so many rules out the window. Literally 'incomprehensible nonsense', I mean, the show even admits that.

Life fibers can only be destroyed by cutting from both sides - Fuck that, LIFE FIBER BULLET GAMAGOORI LAGANN

Senketsu is also part human, so that means they inserted a kid into the cloth? You can wear people?

Ha Ha they are pretending to have plot.

WHO CARES

EXPLOSION BOOM

yayyy.

Cant really complain when that is kinda the joke.

They say it themselves; making sense isn't their thing.

With that as the underlying principle, repeated time and time again, it made it more enjoyabale for me.

FEELS MANG

I stopped watching it really early on and everyone I trust about anime thinks that literally everything about it except its style or w/e was utter shit so I don't really regret it.

I stopped watching it really early on and everyone I trust about anime thinks that literally everything about it except its style or w/e was utter shit so I don't really regret it.

I remember us talking about it when it first started airing.

I watched the whole thing and my opinion didn't change at all. Terrible show.

I remember us talking about it when it first started airing.

I watched the whole thing and my opinion didn't change at all. Terrible show.

Hi Fruit. In other anime news, I was doing really good on my progress in Escaflowne but then I got to episode 17 and got incredibly pissed and now I don't want to watch it anymore.

The plot itself does make sense (in a way that things aren't really pulled out of its ass to explain what's going on entirely). You don't need to read backstories or alternative mangas or whatever to understand what's going on. Pretty much every element in the entire show is explained at some point (except for how the Elite 4 really become the Elite 4, and maybe Houmourau's purpose other than a glorified battle butler). In that sense, I think it's an enjoyable series. There aren't that many questions left unanswered, so I'm not stuck pandering to myself the questions of "wait, what about X, and Y".

Oh, and how nobody actually dies, and how naked people survive falls from 2 miles in the air landing safely on whatever, even when unconcious.

The execution is questionable, and a lot of things that happen just don't have to happen. I think the show is presented in a very appealing way.

Know what else looked pretty? Sword Art Online.

As I said to Fruit last night, it's the only anime I've seen that ends with a bunch of naked people cuddling. Except that one hentai.

But while I didn't think it was terrible, I didn't find it good. I gave Super Sonico the Animation a higher score, which is kind of sad considering that's just mindless light-fanservice.

Yes. But thats the point. Its stupid, and its proud of it.

That sounds like something I might like, lol.

Is it like Panty & Stocking? I saw a bit, and it looked like it...

They both have some crazy animation, but if I had to put Panty and Stocking in a genre, I'd probably place it as a comedy (with a good bit of action). I assume KLK is the other way around (action with a good bit of comedy), looks closer in tone to Gurren Lagann, if you've seen that