Which game has a better storyline? Fire Emblem Awakening or Big Rigs?

Game with Better Storyline  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which game has a better storyline?

• Fire Emblem Awakening
    • Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Even though Fire Emblem Awakening is a fun game with memorable characters, I honestly think its main storyline is terrible. Although I've never played Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing before, even that game has a better storyline than Awakening. FE13's main plot is that bad.

Don't get me wrong: I think that overall, FE13 is a good game and a much better game than Big Rigs. It's just that in my book, Big Rigs easily wins hands down when it comes to the main storyline. :P

Big Rigs wins by a milestone. There's police chasing you because you apparently have smuggled stuff. They must feel asleep by now.

James did a great job with this trailer. We got trucks... yeah, trucks.

Speaking of horrible story, I should get back to Date with an Angel, which was clearly capitalizing on Splash. But hey, it stars a guy named Michael Knight, so there's one redeeming quality I've found so far. ONE. (Angels can't get hit by satellites.)

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Big Rigs doesn't even have a storyline. It only has a setting. Which is apparently smuggling and stuff, yet you are driving a race for whatever reason.

Well, sort of. There may be no competition but nevertheless you are always winner of something. So I guess you can at least compare the game's sliminess to that of Awakening.

I wonder how James' AVGN review could even take 15 minutes. There shouldn't be enough stuff to make the review last much longer then that of Alex Navarro. And that one already had lots of filler.

Edited by BrightBow

Even though Fire Emblem Awakening is a fun game with memorable characters,

Don't get me wrong: I think that overall, FE13 is a good game and a much better game than Big Rigs.

lol

Big Rigs. Unironically.