Hack in which FE7/8 units are OP?

TatsuyaSuou

No, I'm not talking about TLP hey oh!

Does any have a hack in which the units just extremely overpowered stat and equipment wise? I plan on starting a more complete sprite ripping project over on TSR but I really don't want to play through the entire game all over again.

And before anyone asks, yes, I know I am able to do this myself but I was wondering if anyone made something similar so I don't spend a few hours on Nightmare raising everyone's stats.

I don't have the Hack, but i think you can just use cheat codes (never used them but i think it is a code that allow you to move infinite times one characters) + Nightmare (to overpower the lords) and you'll able to beat the game in not too much time.

By the way, there are other methods to find sprites/potraits (if you want only that): You can find them on the internet, or see them on FEditor...

Edited by Darkelont

I don't have the Hack, but i think you can just use cheat codes (never used them but i think it is a code that allow you to move infinite times one characters) + Nightmare (to overpower the lords) and you'll able to beat the game in not too much time.

By the way, there are other methods to find sprites/potraits (if you want only that): You can find them on the internet, or see them on FEditor...

I'll look for the infinite movement cheat, it's not in codebreaker guide so it's prolly a Gameshark code. I ripped a few animations in FEditor but some of the frames were very messed up so I'm just gonna screenshot rip em.

Fire Emblem Will of Good and Evil is a chinese rom hack with overpowered units. As for FE7, there is Attack of the Morphs, though the patch may be difficult to find.

Yea, I know. But I'm looking for a simple hack, but it doesn't quite look like one exists.

Mh, if you want to do screenshot you can edit one chapter with Nightmare/Event Assembler, inserting all the classes in that chapter... i think it'll work

Damn it. Why didn't I just think of this earlier? I'll make one super chapter! Thanks bro.