Fire Emblem 14: Shadow Flames announced!

Knight

So Intelligent Systems just announced that they are working on a new Fire Emblem title, one for the Wii U, called Shadow Flames (I assume it's a working title). They didn't say too much except that it would be a new take on traditional Fire Emblem gameplay, with a new setting and characters. They say they're in early development stages, with not much more than an idea, but I'm already really hyped.

Source:

April Fools! You probably saw this one coming. Mods, please don't put this in FFTF until April Fools is over, pretty please!

Well for one thing, I doubted you could read Japanese all that well... so that was a dead givaway.

I still got Google translate, that's.... something.

Relax about the numbers. Vincent announced we're going to count BS FE as FE5 from now on, and that's all Red Fox is saying.

Now that's out of the way, I can't give much opinion at the moment. Cool title, though.

Really? We're counting BS Fire Emblem? I mean, it literally has "BS" in the name. (All joking aside, is there any sort of translation for those? I'd like to play them).

Really? We're counting BS Fire Emblem? I mean, it literally has "BS" in the name. (All joking aside, is there any sort of translation for those? I'd like to play them).

If I recall, they're extras in Light and Shadow

Google translate doesn't work, what does that mean?

Something about absolute military, I believe. Or military particle accelerators. The translating site said it could be either.